GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Vogel being risky as hell with all these AD mins in a row. I know the Suns making a run, but damn.

Vogel did a terrible job of managing this game...He played Lebron/AD extended minutes when he didn't have to.

He Shoulda gave Lebron his normal rest midway thru the 3rd when the score was 64-49...and should've rested AD at the end of the 3rd qt like he normally does.

And there it is.

Game 3. Vogel had AD playing all those mins straight. He then hurt his knee and kept him out there.

AD overcompensating for the knee injury ended up messing up his groin in game 4.

Hindsight, but the move should have been to sit AD game 4 and this series has totally different outlook. smh

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
This team didn’t reach their full potential. Guys in and out of the line up all year. AD hasn’t been right all year and it carried over from last season from the Finals. Huge diff from last season to this season. He is fragile and got ticky tack injuries all the time, but it was more serious this season. Hopefully in the offseason, whatever happens going forward, he can get right and bounce back next year. I’m not giving up on dude like that

I’m done making excuses for Dennis and given this dude benefit of the doubt all season long. I know it’s not just him but this is what he showed up with last night after all that arrogance all year? :hhh:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
What can they really do about Dennis tho. Forget this performance he just doesn’t fit well with Bron and AD....but if he walks the Lakers have no way to replace him. Shoulda valued Rondo more..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Load management? Hes way too talented to give up on just yet.

I said for NEXT year if he's still all hobbled and shyt. If he's broken up again after next season, might be time to cut bait. LWO ain't about one player. And his constant health issues doesn't bode well for carrying the franchise in the future.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If AD cant play this is the starting lineup Vogel should go to

Gasol
Trez
Wes (Or maybe Caruso)
KCP
Bron

Dennis needs to come off the bench. Dont worry about running a team just worry about instant offense.

Gasol bring Ayton out of the paint.

Trez should be able to punish Crowder in the paint.

Now one would say why play a lineup that never played together. The retort would be Vogel did that exact thing by starting Kieff last game.

You've got passing/shooting from Gasol and you get a legit paint scorer in Trez going against a smaller guy. Now I know you worry about Trez guarding the 3, but fukk it. Crowders been ass most of this series and lets hope he stays that way.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Lakers in 7 :manny:

We need to start Caruso in Game 6 and have Dennis come off the bench
Yea Dennis has already lost his "starting" bag. Needs to try to salvage it as an off the bench scorer. Rondo (playoff) could actually run a team without Bron.

I'd play THT next to Dennis and plan on them dudes just attacking the paint when coming off the bench.

Last edited:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Yea Dennis has already lost his "starting" bag. Needs to try to salvage it as an off the bench scorer. Rondo (playoff) could actually run a team without Bron.

I'd play THT next to Dennis and plan on them dudes just attacking the paint when coming off the bench.

We're the 17 time World Champion Los Angeles Lakers, we're not losing in the first round to the fukking Phoenix Suns :pacspit:

I don't need to see Kuz or Dennis in Game 6 to be frank. Those guys don't want to shoot open shots? Then gtfo

Long term health be damned, AD needs to get his ass on the court and start at C

Caruso/THT(Yeah, I know he makes mistakes, but he won't be scared)
KCP/Wes
Wes/Bron/
Bron/Morris
AD/Gasol

Those are the only guys I want to see on the court in Game 6

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
We're the 17 time World Champion Los Angeles Lakers, we're not losing in the first round to the fukking Phoenix Suns :pacspit:

I don't need to see Kuz or Dennis in Game 6 to be frank. Those guys don't want to shoot open shots? Then gtfo

Long term health be damned, AD needs to get his ass on the court and start at C

Caruso/THT(Yeah, I know he makes mistakes, but he won't be scared)
KCP/Wes
Wes/Bron/
Bron/Morris
AD/Gasol

Those are the only guys I want to see on the court in Game 6

If AD "KD's" himself then next season is ruined :whoa:

After a decent game Kuz is now up to 30% from the field:francis:

I think I would give THT the nod over Kuz as well. Lakers need guys who can attack the paint and finish. Which makes Dennis falloff so bad cause he played well in games 2 and 3. :mjtf: