GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Expected. Hopefully we can get Game 5 and have AD come back for Game 6

Just need a guy to play above their level

yo son i'm trying like hell to remain optimistic for game 5 but this don't look good. but somehow my father is confident about the game & entire series for that matter so i dunno

it makes me feel a little bit better but i still wanna strangle vogel man. get drummond & kuz off the goddamn floor already they're killin us with their utter uselessness b wtf

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yo son i'm trying like hell to remain optimistic for game 5 but this don't look good. but somehow my father is confident about the game & entire series for that matter so i dunno

it makes me feel a little bit better but i still wanna strangle vogel man. get drummond & kuz off the goddamn floor already they're killin us with their utter uselessness b wtf
Go with starting line up of
Ds
Kcp
Bron
Kieff
Gasol
This will pull ayton out of paint then as soon as ayton sits you bring in trez.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
KCP? KCP been cold af. Matthews has been way better this series

facts. pretty good lineup though i worry about us on the boards with chief kieff & gasol but love it way better on offense. good lord so we need gasol's shooting, passing, and IQ out there

but cosign matthews. i trust him way more than i trust kcp right now b. i don't know what the fukk is going on with him but maybe he gets a little chip on his shoulder losing playing time

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
facts. pretty good lineup though i worry about us on the boards with chief kieff & gasol but love it way better on offense. good lord so we need gasol's shooting, passing, and IQ out there

but cosign matthews. i trust him way more than i trust kcp right now b. i don't know what the fukk is going on with him but maybe he gets a little chip on his shoulder losing playing time
I’d save Wes for the bench, and another body to frustrate Booker. But can’t go wrong Starting Wes

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Anthony Davis lifts no weights. That nikka just comes to the facility for shootaround and plays the games..

I’m tired a this soft ass nikka I never seen anything like this. This hurt ass nikka is hurt and wincing every other game he plays..

shyt is a fukkin joke

If he wasn't as good as he is I'd legit hate him

He needs to start spending mil a year on his body like Bron does