GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what bothers me the most about AD is that he doesn't even attempt to hide the pain. he visibly winces and limps. how many guys in the league are getting hurt? probably a lot but they do everything they can to not show that weakness and they'll show the pain off the court when the cameras aren't there. at this point i swear AD doing this for attention cause wtf man. every fukking game? :mindblown: 90% of the time u stay in the game so how hurt are you really?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
PG SCHRODER
SG MCLEMORE
SF LEBRON
PF AD *(GAME 4 START KIEFF)
C MARC

6TH MAN = HARRELL (20-25 MINS)

PRIMARY BENCH ROTATION = THT, WES, CACRUSO, KIEFF, KCP (15-20 MINS)

THIRD STRING = DRUMMOND + KUZ (10-15 MINS)

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
what bothers me the most about AD is that he doesn't even attempt to hide the pain. he visibly winces and limps. how many guys in the league are getting hurt? probably a lot but they do everything they can to not show that weakness and they'll show the pain off the court when the cameras aren't there. at this point i swear AD doing this for attention cause wtf man. every fukking game? :mindblown: 90% of the time u stay in the game so how hurt are you really?

LOOK AT HIS LEADER .. WHAT U EXPECT?

HE’D BE A DIFF PLAYER UNDER SOMEONE LIKE KOBE

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
If you play Bron and Gasol at 4 and 5, need to have Kuz at 3 to help with rebounding.

I think it is time to take Drummond out. But Kuz has to smash the boards, as well as make his shots and defend. Is Kuz up to the challenge?

If Bron goes back to 2018 Bron, who's going to be his Jeff Green?

Daps
If you play Bron and Gasol at 4 and 5, need to have Kuz at 3 to help with rebounding.

I think it is time to take Drummond out. But Kuz has to smash the boards, as well as make his shots and defend. Is Kuz up to the challenge?

If Bron goes back to 2018 Bron, who's going to be his Jeff Green?

I’ve been saying all this time to give McKinnie a go. He can do what Kuz is doing.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
DWIGHT WAS A HOMO WHO REBELLED AGAINST KOBE N HE LATER REPENTED

And AD would be any different because....?

Shaq was the same player with or without Kobe. Odom was the same player with or without Kobe. Pau was the same player with or without Kobe. Kwame was the same player with or without Kobe. Dwight was the same player with or without Kobe.

The idea that Kobe had some amazing positive impact on other's play is just mythologizing. Teammates give each other props often enough but #'s don't lie.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Shaq was the same player with or without Kobe.

Odom was the same player with or without Kobe.

Pau was the same player with or without Kobe.

Kwame was the same player with or without Kobe.

THIS IS BANWORTHY

SHAQ PRE-KOBE = NEVER MADE AN ALL-DEFENSE TEAM, NEVER WON A RING
SHAQ WIT KOBE = ALL-DEFENSE, CHAMPION

ODOM PRE-KOBE = CONSIDERED A BUST, EPITOME OF INCONSISTENT
ODOM WIT KOBE = 6THE MAN OF THE YEAR, CHAMPION

PAU PRE-KOBE = NEVER MADE ALL-NBA, NEVER WON A PLAYOFF GAME
PAU WIT KOBE = PERENNIAL ALL-NBA, CHAMPION

KWAME PRE-KOBE = A CONSENSUS BUST WIT NO REDEEMING QUALITIES OUTSIDE OF “POTENTIAL”
KWAME WIT KOBE = TOP TIER MAN TO MAN POST DEFENDER, STARTING CENTER ON A PLAYOFF TEAM

KOBE CHANGES PLAYERS FOR THE BEST. ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD ARGUE OTHERWISE.

Last edited:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don't know if Bron has that extra gear he can flip on anymore. I haven't seen much sign of it this year. I think age and injury are finally doing him in. But I could easily be wrong and I hope I am.

Daps
I honestly don't know if Bron has that extra gear he can flip on anymore. I haven't seen much sign of it this year. I think age and injury are finally doing him in. But I could easily be wrong and I hope I am.
Well yeah, the injury happened so there’s no gears to flip. He’s still not 100% but up until the injury he was in the conversation for MVP.