GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I honestly don't know if Bron has that extra gear he can flip on anymore. I haven't seen much sign of it this year. I think age and injury are finally doing him in. But I could easily be wrong and I hope I am.
He gets winded easily....

Takes lots of possessions off...

Still can give 3 great quarters on both side...but ayton js taking a lot out of him....

They gotta match gasol on him..

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
The x factor in this series is Ayton, they gotta find a way to stop him. He is just having his way in the post, he literally gets the easiest looks at the basket.

Last game he was bullying Drummond so hard that Vogel had to take him out. :picard:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The x factor in this series is Ayton, they gotta find a way to stop him. He is just having his way in the post, he literally gets the easiest looks at the basket.

Last game he was bullying Drummond so hard that Vogel had to take him out. :picard:

Drummond's goofy ass looks pathetic trying to flop smh

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I honestly don't know if Bron has that extra gear he can flip on anymore. I haven't seen much sign of it this year. I think age and injury are finally doing him in. But I could easily be wrong and I hope I am.

He can have bursts but doesn't seem like it has the same effect or something, in the last game he had that 3/4 minute run that seemed like he was 26 again. But then you look up and see he only had 11/12 points and the score was close. Kind of odd

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He gets winded easily....

Takes lots of possessions off...

Still can give 3 great quarters on both side...but ayton js taking a lot out of him....

They gotta match gasol on him..

Honestly, Ayton is giving Bron that Roy Hibbert level of 2nd guessing himself. Even at his best Bron would be a tad reluctant when there is a legit 7 footer that challenge shots. He just gotta power through that though.

I will say even though I think we get by Phoenix. I think the Sixers (assuming we get there and playing them) would give us major problems. Two 7 footers that can challenge Bron at the rim.

Its why Gasol's gotta play and play well so there can be space.
He can have bursts but doesn't seem like it has the same effect or something, in the last game he had that 3/4 minute run that seemed like he was 26 again. But then you look up and see he only had 11/12 points and the score was close. Kind of odd

I mean tbh even last season he was at his best when he played 30 to 32 mins. Just play really hard for 30 instead of coasting knowing he has to play 40.

Our fast breaks have been trash this year (or lately) he's doing a lot of running that turns into miss layups or jank passes.

Last edited:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I predict Bron will have a big second half and lead us to the victory

If AD plays by some miracle I would start him at the 5