GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Hindsight, but remember how Kuz was a disaster in the 3rd and Bron was passive. Well the guy to bring in for Kuz wasnt Morris the guy was THT.

I just cant understand Vogel's feel for who to put in when the offense is struggling. Could have put in a shooter in Ben, could have put in another ball handler/driver in THT, post player in Trez. We bring in Morris who aint hit a shot since Kostas was in High School.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hindsight, but remember how Kuz was a disaster in the 3rd and Bron was passive. Well the guy to bring in for Kuz wasnt Morris the guy was THT.

I just cant understand Vogel's feel for who to put in when the offense is struggling. Could have put in a shooter in Ben, could have put in another ball handler/driver in THT, post player in Trez. We bring in Morris who aint hit a shot since Kostas was in High School.
I came to ask about THT, was wondering if he was hurt? So he’s out of the playing rotation? That’s crazy. I honestly though he was one of the top players off the bench. He brings an energy and looks like he has the most versatile skill set on the bench.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If LeBron was playing like regular season I would agree but ever since his injury, I don't know. Nuggets would be a easy series, getting past Clippers is the hard part
Yep. Especially since you gotta do what Luka is doing. Bron would have to go in to games trying to score 35. Hell he might have to score 30 with AD.

Idk. Maybe the Clippers choke vs the Mavs or Utah gives them the work :yeshrug:

Crazy to say, but Dennis can earn his money if he starts averaging 22 until AD gets back.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yep. Especially since you gotta do what Luka is doing. Bron would have to go in to games trying to score 35. Hell he might have to score 30 with AD.

Idk. Maybe the Clippers choke vs the Mavs or Utah gives them the work :yeshrug:

Crazy to say, but Dennis can earn his money if he starts averaging 22 until AD gets back.
Really disappointed in Dennis and Montrezz..two guys who should be giving you near 20. If they play to their standards, we would be in better position

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Really disappointed in Dennis and Montrezz..two guys who should be giving you near 20. If they play to their standards, we would be in better position
Its go time now tho. Even though I dont like Trez out there with Ayton you can still do something. Bron and Trez should still be killing them in the pick and roll.

Start Gasol and Trez. Bring Drummond off the bench (if AD is not playing)

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
THT, MARKIEFF, MCELMORE & ESPECIALLY HARRELL SHOULD BE GETTIN WAY MORE PT

KUZ IS THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE RACKIN UP DNPS

I ALSO CANT UNDERSTAND WHY DRUMMOND IS STILL STARTING .. HES BASICALLY A WORSE VERSION OF LAST YEARS DWIGHT. SHOULD BE SEEING 15 MPG OFF THE BENCH MAX.

VOGEL OVERTHINKIN SHIIT TBH.