GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don’t think lebron is into it this season. Seems like he’s bored with basketball

I know he doesn’t want to lose but I think he’s fine with losing and getting out these playoffs early instead of a long run for an inevitable loss in the WCF

Plus now he has an excuse since AD is injured :manny:

He was one of the leading MVP candidates until the injuries started and hadn't even hit the ramp-up stage yet, your takes are ass. :mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He shoots the 3 :gucci:

If he makes 2 they will start guardijg him...
With AD likely out u need to stretch the floor...

They are literally clogging the paint... this is where drummond and trezz cant help.
He's made 5 in the last month and a half on 40 attempts. :gucci:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

I sit him vs. Phoenix at LEAST next game.

The goal is championships. If these other nikkas cant step vs Phoenix then they dont deserve it :yeshrug:

Should have rested AD today instead of forcing him to play with his knee hurt.

Cant risk AD getting "KD'd" out there and then we'd be fukked for next year.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
He's made 5 in the last month and a half on 40 attempts. :gucci:
I would still have him shoot 3 to 5 of those next first half....

You want lbj driving and drawing fouls..

U want dennis to pull ayton and try to get some fouls...

You out trezz in there...i think it plays in suns favor...

Trezz should be good against the next round

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Knew you’d reply but expected a legit answer but I guess you don’t know why he went passive in the 3rd

I didn't watch the game, so I have no clue if he even did go passive. The games I did watch he was clearly still hurting tho, he might just not have the physical health to take over like that for any real stretch.

But the :mjlol: was for the idea that Kobe always stepped it up in times of adversity. Bron has a far better record than Kobe of putting up huge games when his team was behind and facing adversity in the playoffs, so claiming that Kobe would have done it moreso than Bron was sucker shyt. 2003-2012 Lakers stayed getting blown out in elimination games.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Knew you’d reply but expected a legit answer but I guess you don’t know why he went passive in the 3rd
Easily his worst playoff Qrt as a Laker. He shouldnt have been passive.

I will say he played hard that 1st half. Once AD was out he was probably trying to save himself for the 4th (similar to how he did nothing in the 1st half of last game, but turned it on in the 2nd half)

He misjudged the game trying to get shooters going. Once Kuzma missed that open 3 he should have went aggressive (shooting the ball).. Should have just took jump shots even if he missed it was better than what others were doing. Vogel not sitting Drummond and Kuz much earlier didnt help either.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I didn't watch the game, so I have no clue if he even did go passive. The games I did watch he was clearly still hurting tho, he might just not have the physical health to take over like that for any real stretch.

But the :mjlol: was for the idea that Kobe always stepped it up in times of adversity. Bron has a far better record than Kobe of putting up huge games when his team was behind and facing adversity in the playoffs, so claiming that Kobe would have done it moreso than Bron was sucker shyt. 2003-2012 Lakers stayed getting blown out in elimination games.
he might have missed but he wouldnt have stood in the corner and let crowder and bridges bomb away on him. Bron passiveness been with him since 2003 with all hand picked teams, kobe didnt have the luxury of playing GM :stopitslime:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Easily his worst playoff Qrt as a Laker. He shouldnt have been passive.

I will say he played hard that 1st half. Once AD was out he was probably trying to save himself for the 4th (similar to how he did nothing in the 1st half of last game, but turned it on in the 2nd half)

He misjudged the game trying to get shooters going. Once Kuzma missed that open 3 he should have went aggressive (shooting the ball).. Should have just took jump shots even if he missed it was better than what others were doing. Vogel not sitting Drummond and Kuz much earlier didnt help either.
kuz gotta go. Remember bronsexuals actually thought he was the best young player we had :laff: :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
he might have missed but he wouldnt have stood in the corner and let crowder and bridges bomb away on him.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

One of Kobe's most famous playoff games he literally just stood around doing nothing during a fukking game 7.

And that wasn't the only one. He was passive as fukk in 2003 Spurs Game 6 (4th quarter), 2006 Suns Game 7 (second half), 2008 Celtics Game 6 (2nd-4th quarters), 2011 Mavs Game 5 (2nd-4th quarters). It's noticeable when he gives up, just clanging jumpers but no driving, no setting anyone up, no defense. Like I said, they STAYED getting blown out in elimination games and a big part of that is once the game starts slipping away Kobe noticeably slacks on everything except just getting in his shots while the other team just tees off.

Bron passiveness been with him since 2003 with all hand picked teams, kobe didnt have the luxury of playing GM :stopitslime:
How is it a "luxury" to have to coach and GM in addition to all the other shyt? Look at what Cleveland did when Bron wasn't playing GM, Bron did what he did cause the guy who was supposed to do that job was ass. He didn't have the luxury of spending his career on a team that had 4 all-stars and the #1/2 market in the NBA.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
kuz gotta go. Remember bronsexuals actually thought he was the best young player we had :laff: :laff:

Are you insane? :dwillhuh:

I've been calling for Kuzma to be traded since October 2019. It was the Laker stans who kept saying, "Give him more time, it can't hurt, it can't hurt, this contract is a steal...."