GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I dont wanna see kuzma the rest of the playoffs. Just seeing his goofy ass face on the court pisses me off

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if really groin maybe all playoffs at this point shut it down. Rest bron and AD and come back next year. No way we winning it all

I was about to say this. Unless its a slight groin pull the probability of a ring goes wayyyyy down. You look at all the teams down the road even in the east you gotta be on your A Game man sad day for Laker Nation

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This season was so draining that I just want it to end. Excited about the draft pick. We have no chance beyond this round if we even make it past them which is unlikely now.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
There you have it then. I'll wait for the official report but what a pity

Bron isn't getting any younger, and AD let him down this year
Long shot, but rest AD the rest of this series.

Either a young guy steps up and they win the series or look forward to the offseason.

If the Lakers win then maybe he'll come back middle of the next round.

Im not out on the Lakers winning this series because the Suns looked ready to give the game away.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Everyone was so passive today. It looked like people were scared to let it fly, and always made one pass too many, missing good looks

Trezz was put in way too late, he would’ve been a good up tempo guy to bring in the 3rd.

Drummond is unplayable in the playoffs, he can’t finish lobs, and he’s lacking on defense. 3 shots and 0 offensive rebounds?! nikka was doing cardio out there

This is what we brought Marc in for! Even when he was struggling, and fans were begging Vogel to bench him, he said, “Marc is extremely important for us, especially in the playoffs” if that’s the case PLAY HIM LIKE IT, he can give you 25-30 mins a game, and slow down the game to the lakers advantage.

I’m assuming AD is out next game, so this is where Bron can’t take a backseat like he’s been doing. The stats may not show it, but this was a lousy game for him