GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think lebron is into it this season. Seems like he’s bored with basketball

I know he doesn’t want to lose but I think he’s fine with losing and getting out these playoffs early instead of a long run for an inevitable loss in the WCF

Plus now he has an excuse since AD is injured :manny:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Long shot, but rest AD the rest of this series.

Either a young guy steps up and they win the series or look forward to the offseason.

If the Lakers win then maybe he'll come back middle of the next round.

Im not out on the Lakers winning this series because the Suns looked ready to give the game away.

If Bron was right, I think he could take this team to the finals without AD

I think we can still do it, but we need our guys to step up man. That and Vogel needs to play the right guys at the right moments

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don’t think lebron is into it this season. Seems like he’s bored with basketball

I know he doesn’t want to lose but I think he’s fine with losing and getting out these playoffs early instead of a long run for an inevitable loss in the WCF

Bron is about to go nuclear in game 5 breh.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If Bron was right, I think he could take this team to the finals without AD

I think we can still do it, but we need our guys to step up man. That and Vogel needs to play the right guys at the right moments
Certainly need last year's Bron or 2018 Bron to get past this team and further without AD.

Ideally Bron turns it up several notches, AD rests and then comes back to help carry the team in the WCF/Finals

Bron's gotta shoot 25+ times a game. Just not sure he wants or can do it.:francis::yeshrug:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Nah.

That injury just came at the worst time. Bron ramps up by March to get in full go mode.

He's had time off, but thats a different deal coming off of an injury instead of just resting. So this is far worse than the 4 month layoff. I think he really thought they'd cruise to an easy 1st round series win, but AD's injury threw that off so he's gotta turn it all the way on now.

I think if he gets to the WCF he'll be elite Bron. Its just a matter of getting there.