Give 3 reasons why so many people are jobless?

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't have drive, period. It's one thing to be laid off in a bad economy and jobless for a 2 month stretch, it's another to be perpetually unemployed or jumping from part time job to part time job :childplease: For Blacks folks, it's as simple as being uneducated and not takin education serious. How the fukk nikkas started school at 18 and still only got enough credits to qualify as a sophomore ehhgkk

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
... I'd imagine that back in the day you could at least show up and hand your resume in and try to at least make a good impression.
Yes and no.
Instead of a computer program filtering out resumes, a person would do it.
There would be total idiots who would not proofread their resume. Spelling and grammar mistakes everywhere. Those resumes were tossed out (thrown in the bushes as the kids are saying these days).
Hundreds of people applied with paper resumes instead of electronically. Applications got whittled down back then like they do now. One thing to "improve" your chances would be to send your resume and cover letter out on resume paper. It was heavier and looked nice. It also cost a lot. I mailed out tons of resumes back in the day. Costed a lot of money for paper and stamps to apply for tons of jobs. Electronic application is cheap. Costs nothing.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen this a lot. nikkas work for one week, two weeks. See them checks and be like fukk it, it ain't worth

Then I seen companies cut bonuses and overtime and have employees quit because they gonna make more on unemployment

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
A couple of posters hinted at it but I really think that the Bush presidency was AWFUL for your economy (and the country in general), and it's amazing that so few people talk about TWO wars as a big cause for a bad economy. hell I don't even know how many talked about the financial crisis.

Something similar with Europe is too much technology for jobs and too much outsourcing (because jobs are cheaper abroad, and businesses care about profits and not about who is doing the job). A big difference is education seemingly, as here in Europe people are often TOO qualified for their job and are too expensive or feel entitled to more. But if y'all mean education as "training for specific jobs" then I agree, unemployment is big in Europe but many positions cannot be filled because few people get professional training.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
1.Barack

2.Hussein

3.Obama

n4vznp.gif

:troll:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
1. illegal immigrants-they get a lot of jobs that young dudes or cats with no degrees used to get, plus they do it for about 2 or 3 dollars cheaper

2. you have to be bilingual (speak spanish) to get a job especially nowadays in south fl, don't know how true this is everywhere else

3. not enough businesses to create new jobs