Give 3 reasons why so many people are jobless?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
low skill set.

I work in IT. It takes us months to fill programming and engineering jobs.

The ones who are qualified are usually immigrants who barely speak English.

This tell me most Americans go to college and TRY HARD to stay away from math and science.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
are you sure people are really mostly lazy?

I dont think people are lazy...I just think people refuse to better themselves and get too comfortable once they get something that pays the bills whether the salary is good or not.

Basically they settle for mediocrity.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think people are lazy...I just think people refuse to better themselves and get too comfortable once they get something that pays the bills whether the salary is good or not.

Basically they settle for mediocrity.

but they at least have a job, im talking about the ones without employment

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Its not people...OP. Why are WE minorities the group with the highest unemployment?I dont know the statistic but its pretty high.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
For me it's simple. I pretty much resigned from my full-time job because it fukked up my back (worked 2 years doing extremely physical labor). Didn't have time to go to school because the schedule was pretty much all day long with varying times of getting off work (couldn't plan shyt) but we had weekends off. Now I'm working a temp job to try and make ends meet and attending college courses online. Been applying for FT jobs but only had 2 offers over the summer and got declined by both. I learned now to never tell jobs that your attending school because for w/e reason, they look at black men like we should be slaves to the job with no need to upgrade our skills in life.