Giulia Appreciation Thread...

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I know everyone loves Gloria as her theme, but it sounds like every Japanese theme ever made.....that last one was unique with that beat and those smooth ass keys though....
I like both and I'm never that fickle about themes but I can't see WWE using them. Just have to wait and see.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

So she just had the first appearance/match for Marigold. This is the next. This is 5 days after Heatwave. So yeah things are still not very clear on what is happening with her and WWE/NXT.

My twitter followers were saying they were beating the shyt out of each other in the tag match today. A singles match between them two :ohlawd:

Since Sareee is a freelancer, TK should try to get her to show up sometime. Only a very select few on that AEW roster would be able to emotionally handle getting their shyt beat in by her though. But like Queen Aminata, Athena, or Jamie Hayter against her would be crazy.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
My twitter followers were saying they were beating the shyt out of each other in the tag match today. A singles match between them two :ohlawd:

Since Sareee is a freelancer, TK should try to get her to show up sometime. Only a very select few on that AEW roster would be able to emotionally handle getting their shyt beat in by her though. But like Queen Aminata, Athena, or Jamie Hayter against her would be crazy.
Nice to see my sister Bozilla get the W :troll:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Well if she is at the 7/6 or 7/7 show she definitely ain't going to be at Heatwave. C'mon dirt sheets get me the scoop. 😄

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if she is at the 7/6 or 7/7 show she definitely ain't going to be at Heatwave. C'mon dirt sheets get me the scoop. 😄

Is she supposed to debut at Heatwave? or is that just rumored? Things change all the time and they may have just delayed it until after she's fulfilled her initial obligations to Marigold.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Is she supposed to debut at Heatwave? or is that just rumored? Things change all the time and they may have just delayed it until after she's fulfilled her initial obligations to Marigold.
No one knows for sure. I remember seeing something about it and of course people online took it as gospel. I mean that's all I want to know if it's been delayed but suddenly those sites are silent. Give it time I guess. I mean wiki says she is signed with WWE but that's wiki, anyone can edit that.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Fightful reported she was debuting at Heatwave and going straight for the belt but obviously that wasn't correct (even without the injury)

No one knows for sure. I remember seeing something about it and of course people online took it as gospel. I mean that's all I want to know if it's been delayed but suddenly those sites are silent. Give it time I guess. I mean wiki says she is signed with WWE but that's wiki, anyone can edit that.
No, she's definitely signed but it was agreed beforehand she would help Rossy with his new promotion. She wouldn't getting shown on camera and acknowledged by the announcers if she wasn't signed

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Fightful reported she was debuting at Heatwave and going straight for the belt but obviously that wasn't correct (even without the injury)

No, she's definitely signed but it was agreed beforehand she would help Rossy with his new promotion. She wouldn't getting shown on camera and acknowledged by the announcers if she wasn't signed
I mean all I saw was the handshake with Triple H but I guess that could be enough 😁