Gisele Shaw Accusing Rick Steiner Of Saying Some Wild Things To Her At Wrestlecon

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

He’s right, listening to these podcasts. People just shrugged it off on “man thats just the steiners”

They definitely got the “boys will be boys” treatment over the years because they were talented.

I remember Butch Reed asking Ron Simmons if the Steiners ever fukked with him. .. Ron as only he could said

“nope. .. I’m unfukkwithable”

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I saw on reddit that he's a piece of shyt that ran as republican with an anti CRT platform. I hope Bron Breaker isn't like his old man

FQz61kaWQAIAGzg
The Steiners must be from Kid Rock's side of Detroit.
:mjpls:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing despite how you feel about LGBT, some people don't understand that it doesn't hurt you.

Why Rick feeling so threatened that he had to pop off like that? It ain't like she was hitting on him or flirting.

As long as they aren't invading your personal space, it's no one's job to attack or convert someone's sexuality, especially out of nowhere like that.

Insecure bytch :camby:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Hmmmm...they never do that wild bullying with Ron Simmons, Savage, Rick Rude, Haku, Sting...but DDP tried to fight back and almost lost his eye...lol
yeah the steiners were selective as most bullies are...they knew who they could fukk with and who they couldnt..basically if you were with cool with them they left you alone or they did light ribbing...if they didnt like you well,,its a problem :russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
yeah the steiners were selective as most bullies are...they knew who they could fukk with and who they couldnt..basically if you were with cool with them they left you alone or they did light ribbing...if they didnt like you well,,its a problem :russ:
Teddy Long said the Steiners were afraid of Ron Simmons..interesting statement.