Gisele Shaw Accusing Rick Steiner Of Saying Some Wild Things To Her At Wrestlecon

Daps
I haven’t heard anyone in the business say anything bad about Sting or Diamond Dallas Page in regards to their character in shoot interviews and stuff.

If you’ve heard anything though share it.
Gary Hart shytted on Sting in his autobiography. Mentioned Sting making fun of his disabled and developmentally challenged fans (usually with Luger).

Take that for what it's worth.

And the DDP stuff from the deposition someone else mentioned. Dude is not a fan of black folks.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Gary Hart shytted on Sting in his autobiography. Mentioned Sting making fun of his disabled and developmentally challenged fans (usually with Luger).

And the DDP stuff from the deposition someone else mentioned. Dude is not a fan of black folks.
In Stings defense,That explains a large number of regular southern fans
It’s still real to them

Alaskan
Daps
I don't care how you feel about the trans issue (I'm against it, BTW), but there's no reason to be attacking people at a fan event.

Maybe he was drinking or high or whatever, not to excuse it, but I don't understand his reasoning to do some shyt like that.

I don't usually say this, but he needs to be banned from any wrestling events for a long time.

You just can't have shyt like that. :francis:

I can't understand why he would ruin his son's big moment like this:why:

What exactly is the trans "issue" that you're against? Their right to exist? Live and let live, if they're not hurting anyone than I don't see a problem, it's like being angry that gay people exist. Let them do their thing, who gives a shyt?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Sting was an alcoholic, addicted to painkillers and admitted he was cheating on his wife in the late 80s/early 90s. He became a born again Christian in the late 90's and apparently mellowed out after that. That's really only the negative things I've heard about him.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
What exactly is the trans "issue" that you're against? Their right to exist? Live and let live, if they're not hurting anyone than I don't see a problem, it's like being angry that gay people exist. Let them do their thing, who gives a shyt?
I'm against being gaslit into believing up is down.

It's like saying Rachel Dolezal isn't hurting anybody by claiming to be Black, well yeah she is by invading Black spaces on false pretense.

I'm against grown men invading my mother, my sister, my nieces spaces based on false pretense.

I'm against being called a bigot because I wouldn't have sex with somebody born with a penis

Everybody has a "right to exist", they don't have a right to tell us how to categorize them.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm against being gaslit into believing up is down.

It's like saying Rachel Dolezal isn't hurting anybody by claiming to be Black, well yeah she is by invading Black spaces on false pretense.

I'm against grown men invading my mother, my sister, my nieces spaces based on false pretense.

I'm against being called a bigot because I wouldn't have sex with somebody born with a penis

Everybody has a "right to exist", they don't have a right to tell us how to categorize them.
Rachel Dolezal just made up something. Gender dysphoria is real.

Crude

Superstar
Daps

I never knew this. It might be credible seeing as though Luger and Sting were friends during their time in NWA and WCW.

A lot of guys from that era come from much different walks of life than the wrestler of today that were mostly marks growing up.

Like another breh said here guys of yesteryear came from more roughneck backgrounds like bodybuilding, bouncers, failed pro athletes, etc. Those type of guys are usually rougher around the edges, bigoted, and not as friendly.

Thank you for the insight on Sting and DDP.

Alaskan
Daps
That's a bummer about DDP, he always seemed cool to me.