Gisele Shaw Accusing Rick Steiner Of Saying Some Wild Things To Her At Wrestlecon

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I don't care how you feel about the trans issue (I'm against it, BTW), but there's no reason to be attacking people at a fan event.

Maybe he was drinking or high or whatever, not to excuse it, but I don't understand his reasoning to do some shyt like that.

I don't usually say this, but he needs to be banned from any wrestling events for a long time.

You just can't have shyt like that. :francis:

I can't understand why he would ruin his son's big moment like this:why:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't care how you feel about the trans issue (I'm against it, BTW), but there's no reason to be attacking people at a fan event.

Maybe he was drinking or high or whatever, not to excuse it, but I don't understand his reasoning to do some shyt like that.

I don't usually say this, but he needs to be banned from any wrestling events for a long time.

You just can't have shyt like that. :francis:

I can't understand why he would ruin his son's big moment like this:why:
He's been banned from that WrestleCon forever from what I've seen on Twitter so this all seems legit. None of this should fall on Bron. Don't let the sins of the father weigh on the son.

Also looking pretty good now not choosing Steiner as his last name. :troll:

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
I bet Scott has bagged some trannies over the years

Scott D'Amore being with her caught me off guard but hey wrestling

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
So... it needs to man up

0.0004% population but the loudest mother fukkers

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
The List:

Shad Gaspard
Titus O’Neal
Mick Foley
“We heard Lance Storm might be cool”

That is all.

Everyone seems to like Blue Melanie and he always helps raise money for wrestlers who passed away

Big Sexy Kevin Nash is official

Tommy Dreamer,I know he said some stupid stuff on Darkside of the ring but you never hear anybody involved with wrestling ever say anything bad about him and he has helped a lot of people get jobs over the years