Gisele Shaw Accusing Rick Steiner Of Saying Some Wild Things To Her At Wrestlecon

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
what's Brett Hart's take on this? :lupe:

"At the end of the day, it takes a lot of guts to go through what she did and what she's had to endure. Being honest about who you are and your abilities takes you far in this industry. If Bill Goldberg had one tenth the honesty and guts that kid has, he might have known not to throw a completely reckless kick in the ring that ended my career. I saw recently Bill was campaigning for a retirement match, maybe he should take notes from Gisele about self-honesty and realize he's a garbage professional wrestler who doesn't deserve the dignity to lace his boots and head to the ring one last time."

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yup, I was Steiner fan back in the day.

But Weren't they accused of doing suspect shyt with markers to some of the younger wrestlers back in the day..

Edit.. it was pencils :dame:

You would never think Rick was the wild one, theres that story where he was driving by and shooting out parked car windows for fun

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Never heard anything bad about a member of the new day.
Drew and Sheamus seem like good dudes
Roman
Sami Zayn

I feel most wrestlers today aren't a$$holes like they were in the past.
Most wrestlers today are wrestling nerds who always wanted to get in the business, while in the old days they were failed athletes, bouncers, etc from different walks of life who got pulled into the business...so you end up getting a mix of all kind of characters and even the guys who did grow up wrestling nerds like HBK get sucked into the fukkery too.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
The List:

Shad Gaspard
Titus O’Neal
Mick Foley
“We heard Lance Storm might be cool”

That is all.
I haven’t heard anyone in the business say anything bad about Sting or Diamond Dallas Page in regards to their character in shoot interviews and stuff.

If you’ve heard anything though share it.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
They definitely got the “boys will be boys” treatment over the years because they were talented.

I remember Butch Reed asking Ron Simmons if the Steiners ever fukked with him. .. Ron as only he could said

“nope. .. I’m unfukkwithable”
Somebody other than Butch did a shoot interview about how the Steiners did fukk with Ron Simmons at all.

By all accounts young Ron was a legitimate tough guy.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I haven’t heard anyone in the business say anything bad about Sting or Diamond Dallas Page in regards to their character in shoot interviews and stuff.

If you’ve heard anything though share it.

DDP and Kanyon names came up in a deposition in the WCW Discrimination lawsuit let's just say they're accused of saying a word word that rhymes with bigger but starts with a N:mjpls:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Steiner brothers have always been well known bullies, and Scott in particular was known for being an a$$hole and having the same kind of trash talking mouth on screen as he did off screen. It's sad but unfortunately not too surprising