Gisele Shaw Accusing Rick Steiner Of Saying Some Wild Things To Her At Wrestlecon

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
What a dumb fukk.

I always think it's suspicious when people get so angry just seeing a gay/trans person that they gotta just start verbally abusing them.

I get being uncomfortable with some of the debates around trans people but if they ain't personally bothering you who gives a fukk :yeshrug:

Why the Dog Face Gremlin getting so hot and bothered? :jbhmm:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I would expect this from Scott but Rick saying it has me :dahell:
I saw on reddit that he's a piece of shyt that ran as republican with an anti CRT platform. I hope Bron Breaker isn't like his old man

FQz61kaWQAIAGzg

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I believe it. Steiner brothers were great wrestlers but by most accounts were always pieces of shyt :manny:

He might be alright if it's not on video. If it is on video then he's done done with any potential on-screen appearances
Yup, I was Steiner fan back in the day.

But Weren't they accused of doing suspect shyt with markers to some of the younger wrestlers back in the day..

Edit.. it was pencils :dame:

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What a dumb fukk.

I always think it's suspicious when people get so angry just seeing a gay/trans person that they gotta just start verbally abusing them.

I get being uncomfortable with some of the debates around trans people but if they ain't personally bothering you who gives a fukk :yeshrug:

I just assume a lot of the people who go after the LGBTQ community are closeted and ashamed of it so they are trying to overcompensate for it given the frequency in which they are exposed.

See for example the Tenneessee lieutenant governor proudly championing anti-LGBTQ legislation but constantly flirting and interacting with gay guys on IG

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I just assume a lot of the people who go after the LGBTQ community are closeted and ashamed of it so they are trying to overcompensate for it given the frequency in which they are exposed.

See for example the Tenneessee lieutenant governor proudly championing anti-LGBTQ legislation but constantly flirting and interacting with gay guys on IG

Weren't the Steiners notorious for sticking inanimate objects up wrestlers back in the day? :dame:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
can yo say overcompensating kids

trans probably had rick hot and bothered thinking about a bussy pie with sausage and meat ball's combo:dame:
At best, that man was triggered for some reason. Maybe Rick caught feelings for one that lowkey sucked him off back in the day :mjlol:

At worst, his behavior is an extension of him being “far right” of the spectrum (no autism) :mjpls:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
What a dumb fukk.

It's the same when they see black people, it's in their DNA to make their feelings known though they're unnecessary