Gisele Shaw Accusing Rick Steiner Of Saying Some Wild Things To Her At Wrestlecon

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
Yup, I was Steiner fan back in the day.

But Weren't they accused of doing suspect shyt with markers to some of the younger wrestlers back in the day..

Edit.. it was pencils :dame:

Weren't the Steiners notorious for sticking inanimate objects up wrestlers back in the day? :dame:

Dweebs on the internet want to complain about me burying wrestlers, but at least I wasn't going full Steiner and burying inanimate objects up peoples asses.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I saw Giselle for the first time I knew that there was something off about her appearance. Then it was confirmed to me that she's a man. It doesn't bother me as much as Nyla Rose however, because Nyla is getting in there with much smaller girls in the wrestling ring.

I had zero idea that she was in a relationship with Scott D'amore. I like him as a personality, and I won't let the fact that he's kind of homosexual change that.

Rick Steiner should just blame it on all the bumps he's taking over the years (CTE).

Teenagers nowadays are going to be a lot more accepting of all things trans just solely based off how the media has pushed it in recent times. Us older heads don't have to accept it, but we don't have to go out of our way to disrespect them either.