"Girls Trip" (Official Thread)

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Will packer on a roll with his films.

I just hope he can get his next tv show to last after both Truth be told and Uncle Buck got the early can.

Think like a man I feel would have good buzz going into it.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Saw this last night with the wife
Not a huge fan but wife loved it and it was packed
Had its moments though

Wanted to fukk Regina and Jada the whole movie

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Saw this with the wife. 20 mns in she leaned over and said 'this is a Kevin Hart movie'. Its basically that. Tiffany Haddish cracking jokes the whole time. Not gonna lie though, as a man thats been in love with Regina Hall for years, Haddish mightve taken the crown from her at least for a lil bit :ohlawd::noah:. Ole girl was sucking the life out that banana had me like :picard::takedat:.

Also, it was cool but just another movie with not a single positive, healthy black couple where the message is 'girl you better leave that man' :stopitslime:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Saw this with the wife. 20 mns in she leaned over and said 'this is a Kevin Hart movie'. Its basically that. Tiffany Haddish cracking jokes the whole time. Not gonna lie though, as a man thats been in love with Regina Hall for years, Haddish mightve taken the crown from her at least for a lil bit :ohlawd::noah:. Ole girl was sucking the life out that banana had me like :picard::takedat:.

Also, it was cool but just another movie with not a single positive, healthy black couple where the message is 'girl you better leave that man' :stopitslime:

I think Larenz Tate and Regina were supposed to be the positive black couple :wub: