BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Gonna have to take my mother
Boobi wanna see too

I always laugh at how my family gives Boobi this "black pass" on everything cause she from East New York.

Shes a hood chick sure... but they would never do that shyt with no white bytch. No matter where shes from!
:deadmanny:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
i think that's the point... it's like that movie with the old guys going to vegas (de niro, freeman, some other nikkas)

:patrice:

A well acted, very well written grounded comedy with Angela Bassett, Viola Davis, Alfre Woodard and [INSERT 50+ BLACKTRESS] might be a good movie. Low on the fukkery, lightly dusted ratchetness with a dash of sass....

:jbhmm:

shyt might work.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:patrice:

A well acted, very well written grounded comedy with Angela Bassett, Viola Davis, Alfre Woodard and [INSERT 50+ BLACKTRESS] might be a good movie. Low on the fukkery, lightly dusted ratchetness with a dash of sass....

:jbhmm:

shyt might work.
yea but who wants to see them old ass birds trying to look sexy and get some di...............

well angela bassett maybe.. they had to make them a little younger.. i bet it's the same old story.. one is wild and ready for fukkery.. one is the nerd who turns up out the blue.. one is the hurt one who falls in love... and the other is a little bit of all 3 and just there. the hurt one don't want to go, but goes reluctantly.. real uptight the whole time, until a man comes along who teaches her how to let her hair down and love again

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
yea but who wants to see them old ass birds trying to look sexy and get some di...............

well angela bassett maybe.. they had to make them a little younger.. i bet it's the same old story.. one is wild and ready for fukkery.. one is the nerd who turns up out the blue.. one is the hurt one who falls in love... and the other is a little bit of all 3 and just there. the hurt one don't want to go, but goes reluctantly.. real uptight the whole time, until a man comes along who teaches her how to let her hair down and love again

It wouldn't have to be about them trying to get laid or anything in the vein of this or Bridesmaids. Not a hack "raunchy" comedy movie.

Just a funny, New Yorky type comedy, but instead of 3 white guys and the obligatory token, it's 4 older black actresses.

Think more Woody Allen and less Apatow/Sandler.

Like Chris Rock's Top Five in tone. I don't know what it would be about, but I'm sure someone could figure out what to do with 4 talented people like that.

If somebody told me Basset, Davis, Woodard etc. were gonna be in a movie written/directed by Chris Rock I'd buy a ticket sight unseen lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i think that's the point... it's like that movie with the old guys going to vegas (de niro, freeman, some other nikkas)
That's more like comically too old to the point where it's ridiculous. This is like too old you should be home with your family taking care of your kids too old. Those guys were great grandpa status. These women are more like middle aged.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It wouldn't have to be about them trying to get laid or anything in the vein of this or Bridesmaids. Not a hack "raunchy" comedy movie.

Just a funny, New Yorky type comedy, but instead of 3 white guys and the obligatory token, it's 4 older black actresses.

Think more Woody Allen and less Apatow/Sandler.

Like Chris Rock's Top Five in tone. I don't know what it would be about, but I'm sure someone could figure out what to do with 4 talented people like that.

If somebody told me Basset, Davis, Woodard etc. were gonna be in a movie written/directed by Chris Rock I'd buy a ticket sight unseen lol
i get what you're saying now.. that does sound like a dope idea for a movie. if this movie does good, hopefully hollywood will see about making more films starring black women

That's more like comically too old to the point where it's ridiculous. This is like too old you should be home with your family taking care of your kids too old. Those guys were great grandpa status. These women are more like middle aged.

trust me fam.. you're about to see the same recycled narrative with these women, even though they are way younger. it'll be a mix of hangover and those old dudes... more younger fukkery but a lot of "you're too old for this type of fun" dialogue