Girl spits and stomps on dead ppl grave; gets jumped by males. Social media saying she didn’t deserve it

Did she deserve what she got

• Yes

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • No, never put your hands on a lady

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
so what do we have here. Stupid nikkas stomping on a stupid girl for stomping and spitting on the graves of people who're probably unfortunately killed over stupid shyt. Dysfunction all around.
How the hell did you leap to this conclusion? :mjtf:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
9rrDkB.gif

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Regular black men have been complacement and not putting the degenerates or simply miseducated black men in their place.

Yes she was spitting and pissing on graves,but where did she learn that from#TheChildOfMan:wow:

The part she forgot was she shouldve been strapped if your living that demonic or keep the kind of company who would cosign you doing that
in their place? how does one do that?

I don't see silicon valley Todd putting meth/pill head Brad in his place. I don't see Carlos putting Jose Cartel in his place. I don't see Raj putting 'Stepped on Nan Patel ' his place.

so I am curious. how?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

If she woulda died would it have been worth it?

If it was they're mom I can see being upset but if it was just random grave this is fukking stupid.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Stay outta men's business. :unimpressed:

Unless you KI or Snoop from The Wire, you ain't killed nobody and shouldn't be speaking on some "dead opps". You're a fangirl, not a killer. I don't feel sorry for her.

You wanna act like a disrespectful street nikka, then prepare to be handled like one. And she still got off easy because a man mighta been killed doing something like that.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Some women feel they can do whatever and no expect consequences, especially from men because we not supposed to be physical with them, but these same hoes won't do anything to disrespect another woman or keep that energy with another woman because they scared of getting hands put on them.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them pitty pat kicks :mjlol:

We used to do that to each other when we were playing WWF/WCW. We'd pretend we were in nation of domination or nwo or some shyt then all of a sudden the group would turn on someone and we'd jump'em or get jumped. :russ:

If they were really kicking and stomping her she would've been having convulsions from the head kicks or clutching her stomach, struggling to breathe with broken ribs, crawling away with charlie horses in her legs and thighs from the kicks.

Lil jit just hopped up and ran away like an NPC. That's how you know it wasn't nothin.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in their place? how does one do that?

I don't see silicon valley Todd putting meth/pill head Brad in his place. I don't see Carlos putting Jose Cartel in his place. I don't see Raj putting 'Stepped on Nan Patel ' his place.

so I am curious. how?

From the safety of your own home. Im not telling you to go into the streets like Fred Williamson and Jim Brown in Original Gangstas. But the same way people clown lames/squares and corny nikkas. Regular black men should be chastizing the street dudes and the hellhounds and mamas who love them. Along with the black men who admire them. But instead regular black men want to fit in,feel cooo and think of themselves as street nikkas too. You see even succesful businessmen today doing it. "Yeah im a succesful sports agent now,but let me tell you about when i used to trap:mjgrin::"

No we are tired of the thug motivation. You dont even need to bring that up unless your going to condemn it,and the people still doing it.

I used to be a whoremonger,misogynist,gun toting wannabe big shot. You wont see me trying to appeal to those types and build a rapport by sharing old tales. We rebuke and condemn them with prejudice.

We predict righteous black men will be the nexr big sensation by 2027:respect:. Black people are a people who go along with trends. Its on you to spread propaganda for what you hope to see.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I don't give a fukk whose grave she touched on, a bunch of dudes ganging up on a woman is never gonna sit right with me.

She disrespected, get a woman to handle it.

Various dudes punching and kicking a woman is never gonna get the "I'm cool with this" response from me.

I'm not used to dysfunction like that and don't think it has a place in a community.

Even if she was hella outta pocket, I'm not gonna cosign more out of pocketness in turn.
That's literally the definition of chaos.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
From the safety of your own home. Im not telling you to go into the streets like Fred Williamson and Jim Brown in Original Gangstas. But the same way people clown lames/squares and corny nikkas. Regular black men should be chastizing the street dudes and the hellhounds and mamas who love them. Along with the black men who admire them. But instead regular black men want to fit in,feel cooo and think of themselves as street nikkas too. You see even succesful businessmen today doing it. "Yeah im a succesful sports agent now,but let me tell you about when i used to trap:mjgrin::"

No we are tired of the thug motivation. You dont even need to bring that up unless your going to condemn it,and the people still doing it.

I used to be a whoremonger,misogynist,gun toting wannabe big shot. You wont see me trying to appeal to those types and build a rapport by sharing old tales. We rebuke and condemn them with prejudice.

We predict righteous black men will be the nexr big sensation by 2027:respect:. Black people are a people who go along with trends. Its on you to spread propaganda for what you hope to see.
oh yea you're the one with the firearm on the stand. and would call folks corny and suburbanites no? that's you aint it?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
When you show someone disrespect you don’t get to choose how they return that disrespect.

That's it, that's all.

If someone perceives a violation... whatever they do in response cannot be regulated.