Girl spits and stomps on dead ppl grave; gets jumped by males. Social media saying she didn’t deserve it

Did she deserve what she got

• Yes

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • No, never put your hands on a lady

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps
That last comment:

1gv8ZXp.png

Notice how it's always a certain TYPE of black man (thugs, goons, savages, drugdealers, gangbangers) that us regular black men always get lumped in with.

Notice how everytime you see comments like this from black women, they're talking about the rats & roaches amongst us...not us regular black men.

They ignorantly use the blanket term "black men" but never specifically mention that 99% of the time it's degenerate street scum.

Us regular, law-abiding black men kicking back getting ready to go to work/school to take care of our families, catching yet another stray because of the scum of our community :snoop:

that account is an obvious digital blackface account. you have to learn to recognize the language white supremacists use in their propaganda.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
That last comment:

1gv8ZXp.png

Notice how it's always a certain TYPE of black man (thugs, goons, savages, drugdealers, gangbangers) that us regular black men always get lumped in with.

Notice how everytime you see comments like this from black women, they're talking about the rats & roaches amongst us...not us regular black men.

They ignorantly use the blanket term "black men" but never specifically mention that 99% of the time it's degenerate street scum.

Us regular, law-abiding black men kicking back getting ready to go to work/school to take care of our families, catching yet another stray because of the scum of our community :snoop:
It's comes down to media representation and bw's fetish for men like that to begin with.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Why even desecrate someone grave tho?

People spend thousands to put family to rest.

I knw yall like to pretend shyt don't bother yall.. but seeing some lo life spit an piss on a loved ones grave.. a place people go to remember and mourn.. place flowers .. that's a place for final peace..

Glad she ain't get hurt hurt.. but she deserved hands and feet in this case

Last edited:

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black House , California
" I really wish black women would start steering clear of black men. There's a reason why other communities fear them."

I'd bet money you'd never see a black woman stomp, spit or desecrate the graves of any other ethnicity of men. :sas2:

Same women who say that, are the same ones with their legs to their shoulders getting fukk by the feared black man