Girl spits and stomps on dead ppl grave; gets jumped by males. Social media saying she didn’t deserve it

Did she deserve what she got

• Yes

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • No, never put your hands on a lady

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
In my opinion she came off this pretty good.Gender wasn't an thought when she went there with the purpose of laying a curse on the grave. I know a large part of the people I know would have considered this a blood feud and it would be open season on everyone associated with shorty for desecrating the grave of a loved one. She would have been shot or stabbed on sight cause this is a mortal sin you committed against a blessed soul,it doesn't get any more foul than this.We don't play with that shyt over here, fastest way to get to Jesus.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so what do we have here. Stupid nikkas stomping on a stupid girl for stomping and spitting on the graves of people who're probably unfortunately killed over stupid shyt. Dysfunction all around.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
IMG-2960.jpg

96 and beyond we still on that time, word to P :francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People need to understand that you need the evidence to be in the same media format as the retailiation.
Otherwise it looks bad.
If you post video of you beating on her, you need video of what she did to deserve it,.
If all you got is a tweet convo, than all you should post is a tweet convo of what you did as will.
I bet less people would be offended by this if you had video of her doing what she did

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
People need to understand that you need the evidence to be in the same media format as the retailiation.
Otherwise it looks bad.
If you post video of you beating on her, you need video of what she did to deserve it,.
If all you got is a tweet convo, than all you should post is a tweet convo of what you did as will.
I bet less people would be offended by this if you had video of her doing what she did
Fair. SM is all about public perception.

More of a reason to keep text conversations, e-mails, and as well as positioning yourself in a good light in front of security cameras or cameras in general

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Trust me when I say that females that are very involved in gang shyt CANNOT and SHOULD NOT be taken lightly.

Opps, no matter what their gender is, deserve what's coming to them.

This particular girl is probably just trying to be down. In that case they could've just gave her a warning.

But idk her so...