Girl spits and stomps on dead ppl grave; gets jumped by males. Social media saying she didn’t deserve it

Did she deserve what she got

• Yes

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • No, never put your hands on a lady

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That’s prolly the only thing that was hard
They still took it easy on her during the actual “jumping “ they barely put any force at all. You see how easy and quickly she was able to get up and run
Yea. Not an action I'd take cause I know women who will handle some shyt like that, but they definitely took it easy on her. Definitely was minimal force on all those punches/kicks.

I don't like or hate this video, if she did do the foul shyt. They were just teaching a lesson in a way, though wrongly.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Not how I would recommend to handle, but the clout generation hasn't had to deal with getting their head bust open for disrespect. Might need a few of these to prove a point.

The new gen Z generation doesn't understand respect and disrespect like literally every other gen.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I’ve heard of & witnessed way worse, & even had to put in work.

When someone endangers your life or crosses a boundary, all bets are off. This goes for anyone.

Just stay in your place & you’ll be good. You can play the virtue signaling game on Twitter, but irl don’t nobody give a fukk. And don’t expect anyone to help you either.

Evolve on that.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
That last comment:

1gv8ZXp.png

Notice how it's always a certain TYPE of black man (thugs, goons, savages, drugdealers, gangbangers) that us regular black men always get lumped in with.

Notice how everytime you see comments like this from black women, they're talking about the rats & roaches amongst us...not us regular black men.

They ignorantly use the blanket term "black men" but never specifically mention that 99% of the time it's degenerate street scum.

Us regular, law-abiding black men kicking back getting ready to go to work/school to take care of our families, catching yet another stray because of the scum of our community :snoop:
They wag the bell hooks shyt in our faces. Not in the face of a nikka from Lil Vietnam. The courts make an example of the man that actually show up, not the dead beat who’s out impregnating more women and destroying the community. They think the nikkas with ambition and wants real power are trying to mimic the white man and are too arrogant. But the street cats are victims of white supremacy while at the same time the epitome of black masculinity. We take the shyt because we show up, the musty nikka with a gun is an unreliable pest, yet gets rewarded and lionized. They don’t get lectures because they don’t show up and listen. The nikkas that are accountable are the ones that get lecture and a finger in their face. Any New Black that has tried to lecture me I said no thanks, hand your shyt out to the prisons and to nikkas with tats on their face.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That last comment:

1gv8ZXp.png

Notice how it's always a certain TYPE of black man (thugs, goons, savages, drugdealers, gangbangers) that us regular black men always get lumped in with.

Notice how everytime you see comments like this from black women, they're talking about the rats & roaches amongst us...not us regular black men.

They ignorantly use the blanket term "black men" but never specifically mention that 99% of the time it's degenerate street scum.

Us regular, law-abiding black men kicking back getting ready to go to work/school to take care of our families, catching yet another stray because of the scum of our community :snoop:

Regular black men have been complacement and not putting the degenerates or simply miseducated black men in their place.

Yes she was spitting and pissing on graves,but where did she learn that from#TheChildOfMan:wow:

The part she forgot was she shouldve been strapped if your living that demonic or keep the kind of company who would cosign you doing that

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Them nikkas bytches. It's two sides to every fukking story. Whoever grave she desecrated must had did something to her to make her disrespect their gravesite.

I was wondering the same thing.

Perhaps it was not that way and it was just a young lady goofing around who found the consequences for doing so...

That said, though, I'd say there can be room for nuance with a situation like this. Being dead doesn't erase one's lived life.

While the person being interred may have been important to those burying him/her, that does not preclude that s/he was a shytty person while alive, who may have hurt folks who gleefully welcome the opportunity to spit or piss on his/her final resting place. I mean, I'm guessing the expression "piss on your grave" exists for a reason🤷‍♀️

That's all though.