Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Every season so far I slip up and end up missing a bunch of episodes. Trying to at least stick with the show now that they're in high school.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Girl Meets Ski Lodge" part 1 aired tonight, and part 2 is on the Watch Disney Channel app. Part 1 is... not very good, but part 2 was a great episode. I thought it progressed well and the love triangle stuff (which admittedly got a little overwrought this season) reached its logical conclusion from all the way back in season 2.

The new kid being Lauren's son didn't bother me at all. It was fitting, and it was just a one-liner, so it wasn't a big deal at all. Also, Maya and Josh aren't actually "together." It was more of a "you're still too young, but you're a great girl and maybe we will one day," which is fine.

Best episode of the season to me.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Josh might as well go ahead and knock down maya now

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They fukked up the age gaps. Their freshman in HS & Josh a frosh in college but him & lucas like one year apart :heh:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
"Girl Meets Ski Lodge" part 1 aired tonight, and part 2 is on the Watch Disney Channel app. Part 1 is... not very good, but part 2 was a great episode. I thought it progressed well and the love triangle stuff (which admittedly got a little overwrought this season) reached its logical conclusion from all the way back in season 2.

The new kid being Lauren's son didn't bother me at all. It was fitting, and it was just a one-liner, so it wasn't a big deal at all. Also, Maya and Josh aren't actually "together." It was more of a "you're still too young, but you're a great girl and maybe we will one day," which is fine.

Best episode of the season to me.
shyt gave me all them feels

and my nikka SHAWN GETTING MARRIED :salute: :mjcry:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Charlie is somewhere lonely as fukk.

:patrice: in 4 years, shyt will be cool, but for now Disney gotta calm it down.

:krs: Morgan coming back.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much will they or won't they for my taste. But I'm glad that's over with.