Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Not a good start to the season. It feels like this show wants to present this perfect utopian society where nothing bad ever happens and everybody has good intentions, while also being as dramatic and smug about it as possible. One of GMW's biggest weaknesses is that it takes itself too seriously.

I actually did a review on both parts one and two on this blog I write for with another guy.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not a good start to the season. It feels like this show wants to present this perfect utopian society where nothing bad ever happens and everybody has good intentions, while also being as dramatic and smug about it as possible. One of GMW's biggest weaknesses is that it takes itself too seriously.

I actually did a review on both parts one and two on this blog I write for with another guy.
Link?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
went from watching season 1 to parts of season 2 to season 3 for the first time today

eeryone grew a lil bit (physically) except Sabrina

I feel bad for ol girl's genetics lmao

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
went from watching season 1 to parts of season 2 to season 3 for the first time today

eeryone grew a lil bit (physically) except Sabrina

I feel bad for ol girl's genetics lmao
Sabrina Carpenter? lol she's 17 already.

and damn :whoa: Riley tall as Corey by the end the show ends she might be taller than him :mjlol:
Great episode :mjcry: I love this show That Mami too :banderas:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Sabrina Carpenter? lol she's 17 already.

and damn :whoa: Riley tall as Corey by the end the show ends she might be taller than him :mjlol:
Great episode :mjcry: I love this show That Mami too :banderas:
Yeah Topanga is probably the only child character from that era that really "glo'd up" so to speak