Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They milked that bully shyt for a little too long. But it was a good episode.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been watching a bunch of old Boy Meets World and Girl Meets World episodes. It's amazing how much the old cast got development in the new series in relatively few scenes.

Topanga mentioned how she put Lauren's letter in the time capsule because she was threatened by it. That whole story arc was about Topanga being broken up about Lauren's feelings for Cory, and Cory trying to convince her that Lauren didn't mean anything to him. :lupe:

Shawn could have had any girl that he wanted, but all he really wanted was what Cory and Topanga had. He thought he might have it with Angela, but when she broke up with him, he never got over it. And when Cory and Topanga started their own family, he realized there was no place for him anymore. It's why he left the city and why he couldn't stand to see Riley. :lupe:

Eric was always the most complex character on the show, but he resented how nobody took him seriously, especially Cory, because he was weird and goofy. The senator didn't take him seriously, but Eric got the last laugh and took his senate seat. Also, Cory is now one of the few people who has faith in Eric when in the old show he thought Eric was an idiot just like everyone else. :lupe:

In fact, Riley is a lot more like Eric in a lot of ways than Cory. :lupe:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I've been watching a bunch of old Boy Meets World and Girl Meets World episodes. It's amazing how much the old cast got development in the new series in relatively few scenes.

Topanga mentioned how she put Lauren's letter in the time capsule because she was threatened by it. That whole story arc was about Topanga being broken up about Lauren's feelings for Cory, and Cory trying to convince her that Lauren didn't mean anything to him. :lupe:

Shawn could have had any girl that he wanted, but all he really wanted was what Cory and Topanga had. He thought he might have it with Angela, but when she broke up with him, he never got over it. And when Cory and Topanga started their own family, he realized there was no place for him anymore. It's why he left the city and why he couldn't stand to see Riley. :lupe:

Eric was always the most complex character on the show, but he resented how nobody took him seriously, especially Cory, because he was weird and goofy. The senator didn't take him seriously, but Eric got the last laugh and took his senate seat. Also, Cory is now one of the few people who has faith in Eric when in the old show he thought Eric was an idiot just like everyone else. :lupe:

In fact, Riley is a lot more like Eric in a lot of ways than Cory. :lupe:

if this show was on ABC family or hell even ABC when riley teenager we find out she eric kid and not corey ...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If y'all haven't watched this week's episode called "Girl Meets Rileytown" do yourself a favor and watch it.

By far one of the most deepest and most emotional episode in not only the show's history. But of any family show I've ever seen.

shyt was deep :to: :wow:

Episode made me cry

kiddie shows brehs..

I watch this with my 14 and 12 yr old daughters.. It's become one of my favorite new shows.. Good writing is Good writing . you cant put an age limit on it, thats why the incedibles was so good because for the adults it was a movie about a man having a crisis and a family close to divorce...
My daughters even started watch ing BMW because of this show.. and its only for kids because of what channel its on .. but it doesnt matter where they put it Disney owns them too..