Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching the episode of Boy Meets World where Shawn and Angela break up. Cory insists that they try to work it out and get back together, but Shawn says, "You try to tell a guy something's over and he just won't let it go."

Flash forward to Girl Meets World and Shawn never let it go that Angela left him and went on with her life. :lupe:

Also, Part 3 of "Girl Meets Texas" is on the Watch Disney Channel app. It's definitely a great episode.

I was shocked because the whole season up to this point has been setting up that Riley and Lucas see each other as brother and sister, but this three-parter has really shown that both of them have feelings for each other much more complicated than that, and I like that. I don't expect two fourteen-year-olds to truly understand love or how they feel about each other yet. Though I still don't think they end up together in the end or anything. Michael Jacobs said they won't on a podcast, and this whole season (and the whole series) seems to have the message "Cory and Topanga are an anomally and most relationships will not turn out that way."

Also, I hope this means Maya got over her crush on Josh because the message in "Girl Meets the Tell-Tale Tot" was really creepy and awkward.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm watching the episode of Boy Meets World where Shawn and Angela break up. Cory insists that they try to work it out and get back together, but Shawn says, "You try to tell a guy something's over and he just won't let it go."

Flash forward to Girl Meets World and Shawn never let it go that Angela left him and went on with her life. :lupe:

Also, Part 3 of "Girl Meets Texas" is on the Watch Disney Channel app. It's definitely a great episode.

I was shocked because the whole season up to this point has been setting up that Riley and Lucas see each other as brother and sister, but this three-parter has really shown that both of them have feelings for each other much more complicated than that, and I like that. I don't expect two fourteen-year-olds to truly understand love or how they feel about each other yet. Though I still don't think they end up together in the end or anything. Michael Jacobs said they won't on a podcast, and this whole season (and the whole series) seems to have the message "Cory and Topanga are an anomally and most relationships will not turn out that way."

Also, I hope this means Maya got over her crush on Josh because the message in "Girl Meets the Tell-Tale Tot" was really creepy and awkward.
:krs:Im bout to eat :eat:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Probably my favorite show on TV, they done pulled the Dawson's creek love triangle storyline and are KILLING that shyt :wow: