Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I got the feeling Mr Turner is Harper's father.

is it just me or does anybody else get the heeby jeebies when Riley stares in Maya's face.... it looks so .... Gay for lack of a better term
Who the hell is harper?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Oh, naw i doubt they would do that. shyt would be cheesy, and he would've said something

But there where hints out the ass... the bike... he knew how/why she got her name... he mentioned the nurse he fell in love with after he got hurt.... it all fit....

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Just got done watching the entire first season in Netflix this is really good.

So much deep life lessons on here it's :wow:

I especially like how they keep the Boy Meets World humor intact while mixing it with the new humor.

Oh yeah if Yall watched that Fam Night episode where Riley and her family and friends are playing that life game.

I feel they were single handily laying the blueprints for the series finale in a few years. Watch that episode and make a mental bookmark of it as the series progresses.

I've been also watching some of the 2nd season too and it's really interesting how they are developing the Shawn character by making his life go full circle with his relationship with Myra and her mom.

I have a feeling this show will go down as a classic down the line and is the proper sequel that Boy Meets World needed.

And Topanga..:shaq: