Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
My dvr cut off what happened at the very end.

i notice that on Disney they start every show like 30 seconds late and on the time warner on demand you can't get that last 30 seconds

when i was watching it live i think Maya asked Turner if he really took care of Shawn and Turner was like "yeah well his father was in and out of his life for awhile and i thought that wasn't right for a kid"

new episode next Friday

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i notice that on Disney they start every show like 30 seconds late and on the time warner on demand you can't get that last 30 seconds

when i was watching it live i think Maya asked Turner if he really took care of Shawn and Turner was like "yeah well his father was in and out of his life for awhile and i thought that wasn't right for a kid"

new episode next Friday

I saw that part. It cut off right after. I missed her reply and or reaction.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn, i'm starting to love this show. Can't wait until they get to the HS years
This is a Disney channel show. It's probably not gonna last that long which is sad because that's the ultimate promise of it. Sabrina Carpenter is a special talent though. It'll be interesting to see how she handles the transition to adulthood so many of her other predecessors have failed to manage. Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez are in this kinda awkward phase and haven't fully transitioned and Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes totally failed at it. Hillary Duff is the only notable one that has made it work.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This is a Disney channel show. It's probably not gonna last that long which is sad because that's the ultimate promise of it. Sabrina Carpenter is a special talent though. It'll be interesting to see how she handles the transition to adulthood so many of her other predecessors have failed to manage. Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez are in this kinda awkward phase and haven't fully transitioned and Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes totally failed at it. Hillary Duff is the only notable one that has made it work.
They're already 2 seasons in and the show is starting to catch stride, i can easily see them going at least 3 more

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They're already 2 seasons in and the show is starting to catch stride, i can easily see them going at least 3 more
2 seasons in less than a full year though. At that pace 3 more seasons and it'll be less than 2.5 full years on the air.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can see it moving to ABC family.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
2 seasons in less than a full year though. At that pace 3 more seasons and it'll be less than 2.5 full years on the air.
"At least", i don't see the show going anywhere any time soon

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, The Dark Knight Returns has some pretty risque scenes in it, especially for middle schoolers. Seemed like that would have been the bigger issue instead of it just being a comic book.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
my buddy just texted me saying season 1 will be on netflix august 20th...not sure of where he heard that tho, as its not on the new release website...hope hes right tho, show is actually good.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Mr Turner byke? I kinda slacked and stopped keeping up mid-season 1 but I might need to catch up. Mr. Turner was the muthafukkin' man:takedat:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I got the feeling Mr Turner is Harper's father.

is it just me or does anybody else get the heeby jeebies when Riley stares in Maya's face.... it looks so .... Gay for lack of a better term