Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So i watched this .. its OK .. I'll give it half a season before i make a opinion...

I think Feeny is Cory's conscience...

Farkle is Mingus' kid... so the continuity is there..

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
If you're a grown ass man watching this you need to slap yourself. Give no fukks about growing up on the OG show. This show is for preteens, teens and tweens.
It's funny you got grown ass nikkas in here critiquing this shyt :dead:

It's a Disney show brehs, of course it's corny, of course it was forced, of course there is a laugh track....IT'S FOR LITTLE KIDS

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's funny you got grown ass nikkas in here critiquing this shyt :dead:

It's a Disney show brehs, of course it's corny, of course it was forced, of course there is a laugh track....IT'S FOR LITTLE KIDS

As teh father of 11 and 13 yr old daughters.... I wanna watch what they watch to see if its out of hand... And the fact its a continuation of a show I used to watch makes it that much more watchable..

Hell all those Nick/Disney/etc shows arent all that childesh... they may be on the surface but like all things the back ground humor is adult..

If these shows were all for kids there wouldnt be any parents

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
As teh father of 11 and 13 yr old daughters.... I wanna watch what they watch to see if its out of hand... And the fact its a continuation of a show I used to watch makes it that much more watchable..

Hell all those Nick/Disney/etc shows arent all that childesh... they may be on the surface but like all things the back ground humor is adult..

If these shows were all for kids there wouldnt be any parents
That doesn't make any sense to me breh :what:

I got no problem with you watching this show though, it's understandable because you have kids.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That doesn't make any sense to me breh :what:

I got no problem with you watching this show though, it's understandable because you have kids.

MAybe that sentence came out wrong... I was trying to get at sometimes having parents on a show is for the adults in the house... it gives the adults something to relate to (sometimes) You cant have kids running amuck then adults will be like damn where the parents...

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still feel like that little girl shouldn't have been cast as Cory and Topanga's daughter. She looks Asian.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
So is this gonna be a regular thing? Online a week before it airs?
that im not sure. it was on some disney app i guess something ripped it from there.
but apparently what I just watched "Girl Meet Sneak" is the 3rd episode and not the 2nd one which is "Girl Meets Boy" so some kind of snafu on disney's part.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that im not sure. it was on some disney app i guess something ripped it from there.
but apparently what I just watched "Girl Meet Sneak" is the 3rd episode and not the 2nd one which is "Girl Meets Boy" so some kind of snafu on disney's part.
yeah I just noticed that. Show is pretty funny to me. Its especially funny how they just ignore her father in class and talk while he's supposed to be teaching. Maya is still the best art of the show. The dynamic between her and Riley is pretty good. I still think they should dial Farkle back.

Needless to say I can't wait to see this episode
tumblr_inline_n2o7cdXbKA1rbq0fy.jpg

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Riley looks like she could seriously be Corey's daughter lol....whoever did the casting was spot on.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know y'all nikkas not in here heavily critiquing a children's show :russ:
A major problem with this show is if it doesn't get off this network it will never reach the high school / collage years where it could be a much better show like Boy Meets World did. Disney shows typically get retired after a few years. They should have put this on ABC Family or something.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
A major problem with this show is if it doesn't get off this network it will never reach the high school / collage years where it could be a much better show like Boy Meets World did. Disney shows typically get retired after a few years. They should have put this on ABC Family or something.

Only good thing about ABC Family is they could handle more risqué topics on there but, it's basically musical chairs over there too. Only Pretty Little Liars and Secret Life of the American Teenager been on air for a good amount of time and they just cancelled Secret Life.