Ginuwine finesees himself out of a kiss from a Transwoman, now being labeled Transphobic

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
That clip scarred me a bit. All that confusion, passive agressiveness, weaves, plastic, and collagen in a 15 second clip:francis:. Its like sticking your head in a portal to hell real quick

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Ginuwine aint stoopid....
He knows not to get TOO friendly...

chingy-and-sydney-starr.jpg

chingy-and-sidney.jpg

:Bobbyjordan:
Wasn’t it confirmed that this was hoax?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This. I don’t see anyone calling him transphobic. I even went on his IG to see if this was being discussed and...nothing. :jbhmm:
Unless OP provides evidence of the labeling, it's really just a fukked up attempt at pulling at the coli's emotional strings.

Goofy shyt.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I used to be a Ginuwine stan. But the best R&B Dancer the last 20 years is Chris Brown. You can make an argument that Omarion is neck & neck or is even better than Chris, but both Chris & Omarion are better than Usher & Ginuwine.

One day yall gonna learn to stop sleeping on Sisqo in these best dancer/singer discussions. Dude shyts on everyone mentioned in here vocally and is right behind Chris as far as dancing

:sas2:

i thought puff was an actual dancer himself too tho

Idk bout this. Usher, Omarion, Chris breezy

Puff is a dancer but i bet he learned somethings from G, they did a video together.

I can't forget Sisqo. Pho you're right vocally he's superior to these brehs.

I'll say dancing wise G, O & CB tied, Usher and Sisqo. I feel O and CB were influenced by G. CB is ill because he's so lanky yet fluid. Usher is much smoother than Sisqo but not as creative as G, O and CB.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

That tranny trippin. Ginuwine a real PG County nikka and will whup that tranny ass for the disrespect.

You fools saying CB and those other nikkas fukking with G dance moves and charisma are off that :drunk:

Ginuwine in his prime will shyt on all those nikkas....he going on 50 now, it ain't right to do a dance off today but shyt CB a junkie and Ursher suffering from the herp so it might be fair

Chris Breezy is a second hand Ginuwine if you ask me :stopitslime:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
it looked like the other "women" were trannies too.

my bad if theyre real women.

and yea, Ginuwine chits on usher & chris brown. anyone who thinks otherwise is a lame in the game.