Ginuwine finesees himself out of a kiss from a Transwoman, now being labeled Transphobic

Lotsford

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Wow Coli really was ahead of the news cycle on this one. At first I was like "where's the outrage?" now there's tweets calling him transphobic AND homophobic.

They have been doing this to lesbians for a while now. It's call the "Cotton Ceiling." Preop Transwoman call lesbians transphobic and "TERFS" (Trans exclusionary radical feminists) because they don't want to have sex with them. They say stuff like "genitals shouldn't matter I'm a woman" and other nonsense.

But now that it's happening to a heterosexual black man, the coercive nature of this movement is much more out in the open. Because people aren't just gonna turn a blind eye to that.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
the coli seems to have some sort of propaganda team posting on here
I hopped on my IG and FB this morning and I do follow a few pages and several people who are LGBT advocates, self proclaimed feminists, etc. I like to peruse the current vacuums to see what I might run into online should I make a statement that may affect my livelihood.

I saw all of them stating that G is Trash and Transphobic. So no it's not rampant across the mediasphere....but it's on the "neo-progressive-wokey-advocate spaces....which will be on your timelines shortly by the fake advocates who need the clicks.
:sas1:

Dihsarm

Pro
Daps
YqmJe9c.jpg

Where do you nikkas find these pics:dead:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How can you be under fire for saying you wouldn’t be a fakkit and date a tranny??? This world is fukked frfr. Lmao. Just the thought of people labeling Ginuwine this and that cause he wouldn’t date or take a kiss from what’s essentially a man has me like :wtf: / :mjlol: / :dahell: / :mindblown:
Well it extremist views she identifies as a, woman so no matter what you should look at he/she as a biological mother

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I really hate how tranny coddlers try to bully anybody who isn't down with this sick perversion. :francis:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Didn't someone post the puff shoulder flick gif? I know I seen it