Ginuwine finesees himself out of a kiss from a Transwoman, now being labeled Transphobic

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
nikkas and they clickbait. Lol. This literally isn’t being discussed anywhere outside of this site.

Nah, this is going ham on twitter and among the big brother fan base

You’ll see this on gossip sites soon (hi bossip/MTO lurkers :ucku:)

The coli is just ahead of the news cycle per usual :blessed:

:lolbron: Actually I found about this from LSA, so they still beat us to it.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
broom-dancing-o.gif
Goat rnb dancer last twenty years. I see Puff stole G shoulder flick

usher raymond?

Nah b. He's smooth but G was more creative. I'd even say Omarion is second to G, followed by Usher.

I used to be a Ginuwine stan. But the best R&B Dancer the last 20 years is Chris Brown. You can make an argument that Omarion is neck & neck or is even better than Chris, but both Chris & Omarion are better than Usher & Ginuwine.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to be a Ginuwine stan. But the best R&B Dancer the last 20 years is Chris Brown. You can make an argument that Omarion is neck & neck or is even better than Chris, but both Chris & Omarion are better than Usher & Ginuwine.
I think Chris is alone at the top (best dancer/singer of the last 25 years) and if he was better than mike nikkas wouldn’t admit

Daps
I think Chris is alone at the top (best dancer/singer of the last 25 years) and if he was better than mike nikkas wouldn’t admit

Best dancer/singer combo is tough decision. Usher is a way better vocalist, Chris is the way better dancer. Usher is an okay dancer and Chris is an okay singer.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best dancer/singer combo is tough decision. Usher is a way better vocalist, Chris is the way better dancer. Usher is an okay dancer and Chris is an okay singer.
I’m giving Chris more credit vocally that you do. Dude absolutely murdered them songs on heartbreak. Despite the pitch correction he did slot with his voice on that album

Legalese

Banned
Daps
The body language I picked up is that Ginuwine messed with trannies before

he surrounded by them and just told a nikka "go head baby" on film. He hella comfy in that environment.