Ginuwine finesees himself out of a kiss from a Transwoman, now being labeled Transphobic

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Weight what? People still watch that big brother garbage... Oh wait nevermind the average brit ain't an avid reader. To hell with cac in the UK and worldwide that hate on a non yes man.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
What is this and why is he there? He did get me too’d too so people can’t go in too much on him.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
This society hates when black men have standards

^^^ THIS RIGHT HERE!! And they hate when we stick together.

I love how Lil Duval didnt apologize or give in to the transgender backlash he had.

I feel like everyone is trying to bully people into accepting transgenders. And I feel like since black people are more accepting of others and will fight for others being mistreated that compassion is used against us. They are so used to blacks trying hard to be accepted by other people they use it against us and we end up fighting harder for other minorities, sexual orientation when they are mistreated.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Should have punched him in the face to lay down the law,a subtle jab back into reality.

Haven't even clicked the video ,I can't stop laughing at the thumbnail:laff:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
broom-dancing-o.gif
So when Chris, Usher and Ginuwine gonna finally have a dance off? They ain't getting younger.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
ain't no damn near, it IS.

Saying "Hey beautiful" is now a considered a form of harassment. Unwanted hugs and attempts to kiss ARE SEXUAL ASSAULT. Bruh gave zero consent, and the Tranny had nerve to say "See this is what I'm talking about".

If a Man puts his arm around a woman, and tries to kiss her and she moves away and he says "see this is what I'm talking about" they would throw the book at him.