Gina Carano had one of the most legendary bag fumbles of all time

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Well, yea and no. I don't think there are a lot of thicc girls with real combat cred and actually look pretty. Whatever, she's a dumbass. But my personal thoughts on the whole MAGA shyt is that a lot of that crowd are victims too. They are trusting people and fell into the black hole of Youtube brainwash. It's the people who are creating these networks of fake news. They're tricking trusting people. Anyways. She still gotta hold the blame but at the same time I feel for her and the people in my circle that also fell into that shyt.

They’re not victims. Their idiots

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well, yea and no. I don't think there are a lot of thicc girls with real combat cred and actually look pretty. Whatever, she's a dumbass. But my personal thoughts on the whole MAGA shyt is that a lot of that crowd are victims too. They are trusting people and fell into the black hole of Youtube brainwash. It's the people who are creating these networks of fake news. They're tricking trusting people. Anyways. She still gotta hold the blame but at the same time I feel for her and the people in my circle that also fell into that shyt.
No. They're hateful people who can't reconcile that fact, so they search for ways to rationalize their hate. They're not being tricked.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Why is this thread still on the front page? I kept coming in thinking I'd see more images from this photoshoot
gina-carano-nude-image-instagram-1.jpg

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
No. They're hateful people who can't reconcile that fact, so they search for ways to rationalize their hate. They're not being tricked.
Aight. It's a broad brush to paint a lot of people (150M people?!). I know most are pieces of shyt but there are people in there that are clueless and gullible.

Edit: forget I said anything. This is not a hill I wanna die on.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
All she had to do was keep her politics under wraps and she would have had the bag of all bags but nope...:mjlol: she couldn't help it...

There’s like only a handful of “universes” and she was in Star Wars. bytch could’ve eaten for the rest of her life.

she’s done.

Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Star Trek and Power don’t want her ass :mjlol: