Gina Carano had one of the most legendary bag fumbles of all time

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Inappropriate Behavior
Do you believe ignorance is a virtue?
I told you what I believe is a virtue.
She has a right to her political belief, and I could make a argument that everyone who follows or believes in a mainline political party DNC or GOP is ignorant, but that comment would largelyy be a pearls before swine argument here.

So suffice to say, what about what I wrote, did you not understand?

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I want my 90 minutes back after watching Haywire. I don't know who recommended me that movie but:scust:

Yeah before the exposal she was supposed to be on the come up. They billed this shyt as the female Jason Bourne.

I am still highly upset. This shyt was complete garbage water

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She has a right to her political belief, and I could make a argument that everyone who follows or believes in a mainline political party DNC or GOP is ignorant, but that comment would largelyy be a pearls before swine argument here.

Shut up, stupid. You're always defending absolute bullshyt with your dumb ass. I'm sick of people who believe saying a bunch of vile bigoted shyt counts as a political view and that that shyt shouldn't be challenged/rebuked.

The actress shared a TikTok post comparing the current divided political climate in the U.S. to Nazi Germany.

“Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors…even by children. Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views,” she wrote."
fukk her. I hope she ends up doing commercials with the My Pillow guy.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Inappropriate Behavior
Shut up, stupid. You're always defending absolute bullshyt with your dumb ass. I'm sick of people who believe saying a bunch of vile bigoted shyt counts as a political view and that that shyt shouldn't be challenged/rebuked.
She didn't say anything vile or bigoted, you project that because you are extremely liberally biased and few everything you don't like as racist or vile, not simply different.

You literally support racists and racism, but you excuse that in your mind and think only those "others" are evil. You don't even use logic to distinguish if a person disagrees with you or if they are actually a racist or whatever ist you want to jump on that instant.

Pretty pathetic.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
She didn't say anything vile or bigoted, you project that because you are extremely liberally biased and few everything you don't like as racist or vile, not simply different.

You literally support racists and racism, but you excuse that in your mind and think only those "others" are evil. You don't even use logic to distinguish if a person disagrees with you or if they are actually a racist or whatever ist you want to jump on that instant.

Pretty pathetic.
Put his ass on timeout with the quickness huh? :pachaha:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

bytch ni66a...I know what you said. That's not what I asked you. :gucci: