Gina Carano had one of the most legendary bag fumbles of all time

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
She didn't say anything vile or bigoted, you project that because you are extremely liberally biased and few everything you don't like as racist or vile, not simply different.

You literally support racists and racism, but you excuse that in your mind and think only those "others" are evil. You don't even use logic to distinguish if a person disagrees with you or if they are actually a racist or whatever ist you want to jump on that instant.

Pretty pathetic.
Smh

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Never understood the appeal of this thicc neck British bulldog looking bytch
Check her old photos when she was in Strikeforce. She was a nice thicc. Now she's looking like an auntie that stays too long at the Country Buffett. Strikeforce Gina was legendary though.
dbc66a33535704e010366b41e27d2606.jpg

gina-carano-nude-image-instagram.jpg

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check her old photos when she was in Strikeforce. She was a nice thicc. Now she's looking like an auntie that stays too long at the Country Buffett. Strikeforce Gina was legendary though.
dbc66a33535704e010366b41e27d2606.jpg
I don't think she is bad looking now, if I'm being honest.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
she isn't that good of an actress. she has the look but that's about it

yeah neither is chris hemsworth or the rock. all she needed to do was have a little charisma and deliver the lines as written. she could have sold the physique better than cgi tatiana :hhh:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Anyone that uses woke to describe some type of opposition automatically invalidates their opinion, ESPECIALLY CACS. You pissed off Hollywood because you're a fukking idiot.

She has no range, and there are plenty of better acting and looking women who can easily replace her.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Anyone that uses woke to describe some type of opposition automatically invalidates their opinion, ESPECIALLY CACS. You pissed off Hollywood because you're a fukking idiot.

She has no range, and there are plenty of better acting and looking women who can easily replace her.
Well, yea and no. I don't think there are a lot of thicc girls with real combat cred and actually look pretty. Whatever, she's a dumbass. But my personal thoughts on the whole MAGA shyt is that a lot of that crowd are victims too. They are trusting people and fell into the black hole of Youtube brainwash. It's the people who are creating these networks of fake news. They're tricking trusting people. Anyways. She still gotta hold the blame but at the same time I feel for her and the people in my circle that also fell into that shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Was it worth it? If you don't believe in beating people over the heads with political views, why comment on any political items publicly? She could have kept her job if she truly believed that shyt but she doesn't. This is all about monetizing white male aggrievement. There's a lot of money in it...however it's reserved for the content creators. As an actress she's gonna have a hard time sustaining herself on this shyt, because there won't be enough roles or money.

She doesn't look healthy at all in that trailer btw. Might be down bad...