Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
FmEbqJnaEAMWNmn

:dead:
The right wing audience not as big as the lefties apparently.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
There’s like only a handful of “universes” and she was in Star Wars. bytch could’ve eaten for the rest of her life.

she’s done.

Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Star Trek and Power don’t want her ass :mjlol:
Exactly, and her lane being action films, she either has to get lucky and pull a john wick type franchise out of nowhere like Keanu, or sign with these major franchises. witch obviuosly don't fukk with her views (publicly at least).
White people used to be all about never discussing politics, now they like the wear their shytty views like a badge of honor and its fukking up their dollars. love to see it

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Exactly, and her lane being action films, she either has to get lucky and pull a john wick type franchise out of nowhere like Keanu, or sign with these major franchises. witch obviuosly don't fukk with her views (publicly at least).
White people used to be all about never discussing politics, now they like the wear their shytty views like a badge of honor and its fukking up their dollars. love to see it

Any chance she apologizes and they let her back in? Or do they recast? I like the character so a recast should be a priority.

If they do take her back, do her like the Nets tried to do Kyrie :mjpls:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Any chance she apologizes and they let her back in? Or do they recast? I like the character so a recast should be a priority.

If they do take her back, do her like the Nets tried to do Kyrie :mjpls:
Character wasn't really all that important enough to bother with either way. Don't even have to write her out of the plot, because she doesn't have any active arcs right now or unresolved plot lines, I'd just move on with something else.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Character wasn't really all that important enough to bother with either way. Don't even have to write her out of the plot, because she doesn't have any active arcs right now or unresolved plot lines, I'd just move on with something else.

True, a new character would be nice. Make it a black or latina to REALLY piss Gina off too :pachaha:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
:russ: at "I didn't fumble the bag."

Chick had a role in Marvel and Star Wars that would've had her eating for years, but she just HAD to compare wearing masks to the Holocaust and talk shyt about transgendered people.

I thought she finally got the boot for comparing the alt-right to persecuted Jews of WW2?

Either way, fukk this non-acting idiot