AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
She didn't fumble the bag at all.
Its called living with principle.
Soem of yall would let someone else piss on you and smile for a dollar, because you only have whore logic, logic your single mom and/or bum dad/father figure taught you.
A lot of us don't have that. You stand up for what you believe and you aren't sacrificing your priniciples or integrity for a check.
:manny:
-This. She didn't fumble shyt, she said fukk the bag. People that have principles &/or already have money don't give a fukk about walking away.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Also from reading the trailer card, I read the name of a ‘Gabriel Kane Day-Lewis’, the son of Daniel Day-Lewis…

Does the apple not fall far from the tree, DDL?:mjpls:
DDL?

Isn't he Irish and British first and foremost and not some Brexit lunatic either, as he's Irish too. And the baby moms is an North African/french vocal anti-racist actress.

His son is probably just a very trash actor, and probably semi-slow who can't get any better role despite his dad and moms connections.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cry because someone holds different opinions to yours. Grown ass man. Pathetic.
I'm laughing because this dumbass is getting her just desserts. :blessed:

Oh, I see why you're mad. You're even posting pizzagate conspiracy. You're a real shyt-for-brains.

Trump 2020.

As bad as yall make trump out to be no fukking way am I voting for a senile pedo who has tons of clips feeling up and sniffing little kids.

Trump is way better, theres no hard evidence that he's a pedo but with biden theres tons.

I dont believe it.

Theres no evidence of this. In fact trump seems to be actively trying to put an end to child trafficking but yall asleep tho.

Obama wasnt any better flying in "hotdogs" if you've peeped the leaked emails. With biden you can literally YouTube clips of him feeling up and sniffing kids, but go ahead, vote Biden smh.
:laff:
:laff:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Theres nothing to expose, its an open forum. The only thing that gets exposed is the likes of you getting emotional over political opinions.
Y'all Trump lovin cacs stay exposing yourselves

Dude has always been a clown

Still riding for that jackass after Jan 6th is pathetic :scust:

IS08

Pro
Daps
Y'all Trump lovin cacs stay exposing yourselves

Dude has always been a clown

Still riding for that jackass after Jan 6th is pathetic :scust:
Again, crying over political opinion. There's no need to be upset. You've got a lot of growing up to do.

Wipe your tears and man up, son.