Gilbert Arenas said he saw some white execs imply they popped Halle Berry after she ignored them at a playoff game

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
biggest loser on the forum

he wasn't signed when he came up with the baby shyt.

stop making shyt up fakkit

a wild pitch into an unrelated thread to advance your stupid narrative. let's pretend we don't remember how dababy got on now... :mjlol:
Lol I remember seeing bro in the diaper on 6th street in Austin during SxSW.

I didn’t know who he was but I knew he had to have spent a decent amount on promo, because his team was deep and they all had promotion material and a couple large banners attached to their backs.

Like he looked goofy but you could tell he was an artist actually investing into himself in the right ways.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I wasn’t surprised when she had hundreds of videos and photos leaked during thefappening
She was letting white dudes bukake her on wax. Then she sued the leakers, basically admitting to the whole worl that she let men use her mouth a a semen receptacle.....no fix given. That girl next door act was all lies

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
She was letting white dudes bukake her on wax. Then she sued the leakers, basically admitting to the whole worl that she let men use her mouth a a semen receptacle.....no fix given. That girl next door act was all lies

What the fukk lol

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Grown ass man being a chatty patty. Never thought I’d see the day.

giphy.gif

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
A movie producer popped then made mergan fox wash his car then he later publicly bragged about it. The latter part,not the sex part

If they are pretty bit talentless,there's a good chance they sucked a few dikks to get to the top

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You missed the fappening? JLaws shyt was the most heinous. I'm exaggerating slightly with the bukake shyt but there's a pic of her after some dudes unloaded on her face and other shyt

I never went through everything that leaked like that, I thought it was just nude selfies and p*ssy/ass pics lol

BEN23

All Star
Daps
any man speaking on business that aint his online...about people he has a no involvement in is a bytch...woman or man
sad times