Gilbert Arenas said he saw some white execs imply they popped Halle Berry after she ignored them at a playoff game

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
WTF type title is that? Sounds like someone put a hit on her
“Why did Halle have to let a white man pop her to get an Oscar?”
2 woyds: Jennifer Lawrence
She’s one of the most obvious examples. Never heard of this chick before until she starred in that movie with Bradley Cooper and won an Oscar right away

TheJet

Superstar
Daps

Arenas a hoe for runnin his jibs like that tho.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I know a couple actors who haven’t landed a role in like 4 years but other actors are constantly in shyt.

I def think most are fukking for roles especially early on unless it’s some bootlegged ass shyt

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How did he throw away his NBA career? He’s 41 and has been retired for a while. He retired early because of knee issues. Or are you saying being in the mainstream NBA media spaces?
Dude brought a gun into the locker room

jay83

Superstar
Daps
‘03-‘04? Got to have been the Catwoman role fa sho. She should’ve never gotten that shyt.

:jbhmm:Speaking of super hero roles that should’ve never happened, I wonder who Ben Affleck had to screw?

cat woman was one of the worst movies ever.

Halle had no business getting that role. There are c list actors who could’ve done a better job.
Lol

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know a couple actors who haven’t landed a role in like 4 years but other actors are constantly in shyt.

I def think most are fukking for roles especially early on unless it’s some bootlegged ass shyt
this is always been my problem with the arts.

There is no disqualifying factor among artists. Everything an actor, or painter, or musician, or Director, etc , does can be replicated by tens of millions of equally qualified people. The defining characteristic between them getting a gig has very little to do with their artistic talent and moreso to do with their ability to grease the social wheels of their patrons. The mere fact that any random can be an actor or musician in a few months is troubling.

ive personally been artistically inclined and well endowed in acting, sculpting, and music but i threw all that sht in the bushes for a stem role which can rigorously disqualify other applicants. Its a field where your merits get you put on , not favorability. Dont get me wrong here, at the upper echelons of stem , lots of folks are fukking and sucking up (both figuratively and literally) inside stem fields at the VP level , but that behavior is nonexistent at the early and mid tier levels.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In this thread:

A lot of opinions from a lot of people who aren't actors in Hollywood about what most women do to be successful actors in Hollywood.