Gilbert Arenas said he saw some white execs imply they popped Halle Berry after she ignored them at a playoff game

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
They have pics together where she doesn’t look uncomfortable.

Majority of actresses that got on before #Metoo gave up the goods. They had to do something to set them apart. Not every actress but those that got that extra Hollywood push. Especially if they didn’t have Hollywood lineage but just popped up famous from Iowa. That shyt doesn’t happen.
Reminds me of that game LA Noire, even crazier that they had it going down in the 1940s.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Aye yo ... Grown men.
Can we leave the term "chatty patty" in 2023.

Cause it sounds so flamboyant as fukk and y'all only use it when nikkaz is talking about bytches out here fukkin.
But y'all be on here chatty patty about everything else.

These hoez be fukkin. Talk about it

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Halle what been married 3 times and a long term relationship with the one latin dude and a couple of kids.. she been with all shades black, white, Hispanic and i think she’s still paying spousal support for her one ex…

When i see her dating history in Hollywood, i would not be shocked if she was shuffled around in the deck..

Same goes for a lot of these other broads either…

WHITE MEN RUN ENTERTAINMENT MOVIES AND MUSIC AND bytchES BE SACRIFICING THAT ASS FOR FAME

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
is this :gurl:? yes

still hilarious dudes in here so female identified they can't believe in the pervasiveness of powerful ugly old men using casting couches for these celebs they worship

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
He ruined his draw and mainstream marketability. He could have had a Shaq-ish post NBA career, he has tons of personality.
That’s why I asked if you meant as far as mainstream NBA media spaces. He was still ranked #7 (out of 25) on Complex’s list of best sports personalities.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Bruhs ran in here quick with their capes. Best believe if Gilbert would’ve named an unattractive female celebrity. Then the bruhs who doesn't believe him, would’ve most likely believed him lol.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
In the end all will be revealed.

Take ALL celebrities off the pedastal.

Some of you would unalive yaselves if you knew what your favorite rappers did to get on.

LoGfEIx.jpg

X79Sxxx.png
:francis: