Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge - 12 Reasons To Die Pt 2 Album Discussion Thread

How Do You Rate This Album?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Ghost is the best member in Wu Tang when it comes to making albums so he better not quit. Only Ghost album i didnt like is 12 Reasons to Die...thought i cant say i ever really listened to Wizard of Poetry. I just couldnt get into 12 Reasons though..

36 Seasons was DOPE and the one after that(Stone Sour? i forget the title) was good as well.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
because it's pure shyt.

I love how his cosign is the first thing you mention. Proof that his music can't stand on its own.

:russ:

what of the people who know exactly what he's talking about, and still find him to be a garbage ass rapper?

nobody scarface ever fukked with was garbage, (z-ro, luda and k-rino)

the reason i mentioned those artists (nas primo face) is because they are top in the field. i forgot to mention hes from the 90s (actually the 80s) and thas
why i listed his contemporaries.

you didnt wanna debate other posters in here but runnin to save some coli meme shyt.

same posters who mock him listen to youngthug, lil b etc.

im sure you belong to that coalition by default which only started to mock another poster on here

No one's mad at Ghost still putting out music. We're mad that he's putting out several bullshyt albums in a row with zero standout cuts between all of them.

speak for yourself because only you generation Z cats are into "standout cuts" a.k.a. a "poppin single"

:camby:

there was plenty of dope tracks between his last 3 albums even if you disliked them as i did, still was a handful

and quit using Prince as an example. He aint hip hop.

:patrice:

:snoop:

graffiti bridge

:snoop:

Now we've got :flabbynsick: rappers, producers, DJs, record execs, promoters, radio programmers, etc and people wonder why modern hip hop is total shyt,

so your saying that because buckshot shorty is recordin khrisis tracks or keith murray is doin albums with canibus is why migos is saying versace 47 times on a "standout cut" or lil B is dressing like a fakkit and rapping homosexual lyrics? what about young thug? nicki miraj? chedda da connect? drill music?

:camby: kid you know nothing of what you talkin about but at least you try

i give you points for that

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
nobody scarface ever fukked with was garbage, (z-ro, luda and k-rino)

I find that hard to believe. Every artist has fukked with some garbage rapper/producer or the other. It's kinda impossible to avoid them.

same posters who mock him listen to youngthug, lil b etc.

The fact that you think Young Thug and Lil B are similar artists shows me you paint shyt in broad strokes instead of analyzing things closely.

The joke is: All the smart-dumb "bars are everything" people I know are Young Thug fans in one way or another. Or at least fukk with a couple of his records.

I fukk with Lil B heavy. I cannot listen to Young Thug, at all. That dude to me is the epitome of generic trash. His voice, his beats, everything.

Lil B's shyt is way deeper than Young Thug's shyt. It's even deeper than K-Rino's shyt. You know why? Because Lil B's music (particularly the 'serious' stuff) approaches an emotional depth and authenticity that K-Rino just doesn't have. Lil B is also far more creative. K-Rino is a generic conspiracy "they're putting lead in our drinking water" lame. I know tons of bum ass nikkas that rap like that. Most of them unknown. Some with a tiny fanbase like Jedi Mind Tricks. The vast majority of hip hop heads don't give a fukk about them and will never give a fukk about them because they don't make good hip hop.

speak for yourself because only you generation Z cats are into "standout cuts" a.k.a. a "poppin single"

Strawman 101.

You must have skipped the part where I said Supreme Clientele is my favorite album of all time. EVERY SINGLE TRACK is a stand out track.

The only thing that was a 'poppin single' was Cherchez LaGhost, and that wasn't even poppin like that.

"Stay True", which was not a poppin single, is better than every single track Ghostface has recorded since Wizard of Poetry. Not just better. WAY better.

If Ghostface was still releasing a few songs once in a while on a similar quality level to Stay True, Wu Banga 101, Nutmeg, Run, Fish, even RAGU, etc none of us would be complaining.

so :camby:(fukk outta here)

there was plenty of dope tracks between his last 3 albums even if you disliked them as i did, still was a handful

"Dope" is the new word for "mediocre."

And you're gonna use Graffiti Bridge as Prince's example of him being a hip hop artist who has to play by hip hop rules?

:dead:

Where do they find you nikkas?!

so your saying that because buckshot shorty is recordin khrisis tracks or keith murray is doin albums with canibus is why migos is saying versace 47 times on a "standout cut" or lil B is dressing like a fakkit and rapping homosexual lyrics? what about young thug? nicki miraj? chedda da connect? drill music?

One thing I notice about the Coli is that the first people to call someone a fakkit or homo, particularly commenting on another man's clothes as a reason for disliking an artist... always say the dumbest shyt.

When older artists stick around and make weak music, they lower the bar. And it's obvious they're only still around for the money because there's zero inspiration. Which tells the youth: 'hey, hip hop is not about being inspired. It's about being paid first and foremost'. The older cats aren't inspiring the youth to do better. Often, these older artists talk about the same dated shyt they talked about when they were kids, and the same topics that the youth today talk about: drugs, guns, hoes, partying. Except with dated and shyttier instrumentals.

How can you expect the youth to do better when you're not being a good leader and you're not showing growth?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The n!gga who just posted above me @SirBiatch is a coward and is usually wrong on ALL accounts when he attempts to get into a hip hop debate. He got totally dismantled on SEVERAL occasions in this thread and he's such a yellowback b!tch he refuses to answer simple questions I posed to him in a pm. I never thought I would see a poster worst than @intilectual recipricol but this dude got it ya'll. Straight b!tch made, trash posting troll. My vote for worst poster of the year.

SirBiatch

Daps
The n!gga who just posted above me @SirBiatch is a coward and is usually wrong on ALL accounts when he attempts to get into a hip hop debate. He got totally dismantled on SEVERAL occasions in this thread and he's such a yellowback b!tch he refuses to answer simple questions I posed to him in a pm. I never thought I would see a poster worst than @intilectual recipricol but this dude got it ya'll. Straight b!tch made, trash posting troll. My vote for worst poster of the year.

I appreciate it, breh. Keep that hate flowing :russ:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
The fact that you think Young Thug and Lil B are similar artists shows me you paint shyt in broad strokes instead of analyzing things

I fukk with Lil B heavy. I cannot listen to Young Thug, at all. That dude to me is the epitome of generic trash. His voice, his beats, everything.

Lil B's shyt is way deeper than Young Thug's shyt. It's even deeper than K-Rino's shyt. You know why? Because Lil B's music (particularly the 'serious' stuff) approaches an emotional depth and authenticity that K-Rino just doesn't have. Lil B is also far more creative. K-Rino is a generic conspiracy "they're putting lead in our drinking water" lame. I know tons of bum ass nikkas that rap like that. Most of them unknown. Some with a tiny fanbase like Jedi Mind Tricks. The vast majority of hip hop heads don't give a fukk about them and will never give a fukk about them because they don't make good hip hop.

Strawman 101

young thug and Lil b are vastly different but K-rino and Jedimindtricks etc are the same?

I understand.

I view authenticity as it is defined where as you loosely string up concepts based on your experiences.

I already knew this though based on your name in ode to Lil b while referring to yourself as a female.

at this point I expect you to grasp at more straws but they won't keep you afloat with me

SirBiatch

Daps

young thug and Lil b are vastly different but K-rino and Jedimindtricks etc are the same?

I understand.

I view authenticity as it is defined where as you loosely string up concepts based on your experiences.

I already knew this though based on your name in ode to Lil b while referring to yourself as a female.

at this point I expect you to grasp at more straws but they won't keep you afloat with me

really? that's all you're going to respond to? What happened to the rest of my post, which had the more important issues related to this thread?

I might neg you in the Booth...but the breh @Billy Ocean will hunt you down and neg you in real life breh :merchant:
You'll lose more than 10 imaginary internet points too :merchant:
:mjpls:

I don't understand what you're saying. You're telling me that Billy Ocean is more than an e-thug, and a possible stalker weirdo?

Please be clear.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
really? that's all you're going to respond to? What happened to the rest of my post, which had the more important issues related to this thread?

I don't understand what you're saying. You're telling me that Billy Ocean is more than an e-thug, and a possible stalker weirdo?

Please be clear.
:mjlol:
Look over your shoulder breh :merchant:
Check the backseat before you get in your car :merchant:
Call your mom...you never know :merchant:
:mjpls: