Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge - 12 Reasons To Die Pt 2 Album Discussion Thread

How Do You Rate This Album?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
:mjlol:
Look over your shoulder breh :merchant:
Check the backseat before you get in your car :merchant:
Call your mom...you never know :merchant:
:mjpls:

if what you say is true (which I doubt, but you never know), then why are you paying attention to his opinion? He'd be clearly out of his mind at that point and a total loser.

No wonder he repeats the same shyt over and over, and loves shytty Wu releases.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
if what you say is true (which I doubt, but you never know), then why are you paying attention to his opinion? He'd be clearly out of his mind at that point and a total loser.

No wonder he repeats the same shyt over and over, and loves shytty Wu releases.
I'm just :troll:breh.
Or am I? :mjpls:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghostface Killah: “I’ve Been Sitting on ‘Supreme Clientele 2’ for Four Years”
May 11, 2015
by Niki Gatewood (@THE_NikiG)
Features, Headlines, Slider, Trending, Videos.
Share |
Ghostface Killah’s lyrical brushstrokes continue to increase Hip-Hop’s inherent value. Back in the Golden Era, his compelling perspective first penetrated the art form as an essential member of the Wu-Tang Clan. Using sixteens to spin stories and to convey ardent feeling he has made a smooth transition as a solo artist.
Recently, while attending the launch of the innovative app Spit16, which allows emerging artists the ability to upload an entire minute of material for the world to watch, Ghostface spoke about his highly anticipated album, Supreme Clientele 2. After divulging that the album has been 80-90% completed for about “four years,” he contends that his avant-garde approach and classic lyricism has prevented the project from prematurely aging or sounding like a relic from yesteryear.
Nostalgia then penetrates his perspective as Ghost reflects that “Impossible” from the Wu-Tang Forever album was the most challenging verse to pen. The student mentality that Ghostface possesses allows him the ability to adapt and improve as his career continues to evolve.

http://allhiphop.com/2015/05/11/ghostface-killah-supreme-clientele-2/

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I don't have a problem with anyone on here and from what I'm reading, there's really no reason for the debate. Everyone is really saying the same thing. I'm one of the dudes that said that while the last 3 projects have been good musically, Ghost lyrically has not brought it...or at least not to the level that we've grown accustomed to. That's it; and that's really all that people are saying. Even @Billy Ocean has admitted as such. collabo albums or not, he hasn't seemed inspired. Maybe he is burned out. No one is calling for Ghost's mic...hell he's one of the few universally loved MCs on here. But it is OK to criticize his performances on these last projects.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
here is the crux:

Ghost sounds like shyt when he raps now

Raekwon doesn't.

Ghost could make an album with Madlib and stink up the room with sluggish, hoarse, off beat bars and possibly be less memorable than Rae making FILA.

GHOST IS THE PROBLEM. HELLO. YOU fukkING DINGBATS.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
All good homie. Make sure to keep negging me cuz I'm not gonna remember who the fukk you are otherwise. You clearly have nothing thoughtful to contribute so you're hating on real nikkas with real opinions because they challenge your fragile state. Fall back like you've always done and play the bot. Stay :umad: though
Youll be banned within 6 months for being a troll or being exposed. :manny:
Dude is a horrible poster. When I say that he's one of the worst posters I've witnessed on this site, I'm being 1 million percent sincere.
Called it :heh: