Ghostbusters getting rebooted again

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
It was everything I wanted it to be.

The girl McKenna Grace was perfect. She was a little badass and not corny about it.
I love the throwback idea of kids are getting into trouble with no parents around like a lot of 80s movies were.
The proton pack revving up was :banderas:

The nostalgia, the callbacks all of it was :russ::ohhh::wow::mjcry:

Solid fun movie. I'm so glad this was done correctly.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Are....you....a goood???:jbhmm::ufdup:

tumblr_nu21p01dpO1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

:mjlol:

:banderas:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I enjoyed parts of this. It didn't blow me away and it was a little too kiddie for me but they obviously were intentionally going for the kid market with this one. They even showed all of the 80's kids' commercials that featured Ghostbusters right before the trailers. I hadn't realized how much cereal, toys, and video games were made using the Ghostbusters' name, so I guess they know their base.

I was really happy with the cameos and how it ended. Very touching. It's not as good as the first one, but it plays proper tribute and I think fans of the first will enjoy it for the most part.

7/10 :ld:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
shyt was beautiful:mjcry:
Man wish Harold was alive :to:
It’s like how Star Wars did awaken a reboot with different aspects of it
It based it off the first ghostbusters but modern but the kids nailed it especially phoebe :wow:

that mid credit scene :laff:

End credit scene was beautiful too :blessed:

olivia wilde do look like OG one too

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This was a fun surprise. Movie wasn’t perfect by any means, but it certainly did enough to revitalize the franchise in a genuine way IMO. Humor bits felt natural. The score was so, so good and helped capture the essence of the OG film. Easily wiped that nasty taste of 2016 Ghostbusters out of my mouth. If you didn’t get goosebumps when that proton pack fired up then I don’t know what to tell you.

The kids shined. Podcast provided many chuckle worthy moments. He reminded me of a live-action version of Russell from Pixar’s Up. :pachaha:

It was great seeing Carrie c00n in another film role. Always got love for any Leftovers alumni.

I wanted Rudd on Halloween Kills and I know he was busy with this movie, but he did his thing here. Dude brought liveliness to the film from the moment he first showed up. Majority of the time he just made me wish Ant-Man 3 was out. :wow:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I enjoyed parts of this. It didn't blow me away and it was a little too kiddie for me but they obviously were intentionally going for the kid market with this one. They even showed all of the 80's kids' commercials that featured Ghostbusters right before the trailers. I hadn't realized how much cereal, toys, and video games were made using the Ghostbusters' name, so I guess they know their base.

I was really happy with the cameos and how it ended. Very touching. It's not as good as the first one, but it plays proper tribute and I think fans of the first will enjoy it for the most part.

7/10 :ld:

so was it basically Stranger Things with proton packs?