Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I hate this raggedy ass city. I'm about to wrap up act 1 and twice my power cuts off :pacspit:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
E9q36GdXsAEOgj0

E9q3-0nXsAIEasi

E9q4Dg_XsAQ6yul

Who do yall think is the better Jin? Jin Saikai or Jin from Samurai Champloo?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
damn i dont think i can get the plat for iki because i dont have the ghost and sakai armors in the main story yet. You need those to get the special armors on iki

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have 27 out of 30 sakai banners so far, I only have 3 left, this shyt can be fukking annoyed man.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A question for anyone, who didn't kill Uncle Lord Shimura in the main story at the ending. Did he show up in Iki Island while he's alive or you see him as a ghost/spirit when Jin was hallucinating?. The reason I asked cause when I was hallucinating I see dead people from the main story included I killed Lord Shimura.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Wow didn't realize those (GOW,SOC,BB) shrines on Iki give you new costumes :ohhh:

I just finished beating the eagle on lethal plus all I have left is the epilogue and a side mission.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just beat Riku and yeah...this was giving me Sekiro boss fight vibes :whew:. This armor strange as shyt...Ima rock it though it creates some tension on lethal where you need to get that perfect parry.

Yeah, this muhfukka right here was pushing me to the limit.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I still haven’t gotten this (being a Nioh Stan, the combat still doesn’t call to me). Finally got a PS5 so maybe soon (when it goes on sale lol). Main question: I’m assuming Lethal is highest difficulty? Can you start on that immediately, or is it a NG+ scenario?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I still haven’t gotten this (being a Nioh Stan, the combat still doesn’t call to me). Finally got a PS5 so maybe soon (when it goes on sale lol). Main question: I’m assuming Lethal is highest difficulty? Can you start on that immediately, or is it a NG+ scenario?

You can start on it out the gate.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I like Nioh a lot as well and am somewhat playing it again concurrently with this. I think they differ in ways enough to enjoy both. But I'm probably in the minority of such things whereas most of ya'll knucklefukks like to just figure "one game trumps all" mindsets when they're "mildly" similar, lol.

GoT, Sekiro, Nioh, all great games they do different things very well and essentially accomplish what they set out to do.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like Nioh a lot as well and am somewhat playing it again concurrently with this. I think they differ in ways enough to enjoy both. But I'm probably in the minority of such things whereas most of ya'll knucklefukks like to just figure "one game trumps all" mindsets when they're "mildly" similar, lol.

GoT, Sekiro, Nioh, all great games they do different things very well and essentially accomplish what they set out to do.

It’s so annoying to hear people constantly compare sekiro and GoT. They aren’t even near the same genre….

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It’s so annoying to hear people constantly compare sekiro and GoT. They aren’t even near the same genre….

Yeah, outside of their settings, they're quite different styles of games.

GoT - Open World action-adventure game
Nioh - Mission structured Action RPG/looter
Sekiro - Connected level action game.