Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you typically enjoy challenging games? Returnal, Dark Souls, Nioh...etc? It's in the realm of those games as far as difficulty. The thing with Sekiro for me is that its very focused on specific patterns they want you to follow. Every boss has almost an exact way to beat them. It almost feels more like a puzzles as opposed to other games which is more about timing and patience. Sekiro rewards being aggressive and the backbone of the game is the parry system.

Also it won GoTY..i remember this being the game that started all the "easy mode/accessibility" discussions because everyone wanted to play it but said it was too hard lol

Yeah, I love Returnal, Dark Souls especially fukking love Bloodborne. I don't fukk with Nioh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You have go to the forgotten shrines and change the armor and wear it and read the notes and follow the instructions you will get new masks, hats and armors

yeah i saw you need to wear the sakai armor and ghost armor at two of them, which i don't have.

Yeah, I love Returnal, Dark Souls especially fukking love Bloodborne. I don't fukk with Nioh

you should like sekiro then, its probably most similar to bloodborne in pace

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i saw you need to wear the sakai armor and ghost armor at two of them, which i don't have.

you should like sekiro then, its probably most similar to bloodborne in pace

Why the fukk you don't have those?.

I will def check Sekiro out.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally got all of sakai banners so now I have all Horse armors but no trophy wtf.

Got 17 out of 25 records of Iki.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's right you said it but how?.

i downloaded the game a couple months ago to check out how the 60fps patch looked and im guessing my new game save automatically uploaded to the cloud and overwrote my last save.

It's a pain in the ass trying to recollect all this stuff over again. I didn't even get the large bow.

If i could have played new game + it would have been a lot simpler

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i also want to say as good as this photomode is and as much work they put into it, its weird they don't allow set poses, im sure people would love to do a kneel/pray, flute, sword drawn, or some other goofy 4th wall breaking stuff. I also hate how you can adjust the size and position of the stamps

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i downloaded the game a couple months ago to check out how the 60fps patch looked and im guessing my new game save automatically uploaded to the cloud and overwrote my last save.

It's a pain in the ass trying to recollect all this stuff over again. I didn't even get the large bow.

If i could have played new game + it would have been a lot simpler

I see...damn

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished all the collection artifacts completed in Iki Island so now I'm gonna do the final mission to defend the Eagle

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Eagle fight is a fukking bytch :damn:

Finally killed that bytch, Eagle. Mask of the Eagle is dope as fukk :wow: