Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
More on the dualsense

1. If you shift the controller to follow the guiding wind the direction of the wind will reflect in the controller. If you pan the camera to the left it will get the feeling from left to right and so on. When you go on the ship, the subtle rumble from ship shifting can be felt. Explosions are directional if it blows up your right and you close the right side will be very intense, if you're farther away it will be subtle.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
More on the dualsense

1. If you shift the controller to follow the guiding wind the direction of the wind will reflect in the controller. If you pan the camera to the left it will get the feeling from left to right and so on. When you go on the ship, the subtle rumble from ship shifting can be felt. Explosions are directional if it blows up your right and you close the right side will be very intense, if you're farther away it will be subtle.

The amount of subtle ways they integrated the dual sense into this game are amazing. Every time i play it i find something new going on with the haptics or microphone.

This is what I expect more of going forward, these more clever and subtle ways of using the controller not everything being a rumble fest like astro, which i loved but clearly doesn’t work for every game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
E9vz-Dh-EWQAAqv-CO.jpg

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
How is material collection on the new island. Better to find Gold and Silk and whatnot?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
beat iki, i dont think i can fully clear it until i get the sakai and ghost armors though...hmm im not sure if i will

really enjoyed the story though.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, outside of their settings, they're quite different styles of games.

GoT - Open World action-adventure game
Nioh - Mission structured Action RPG/looter
Sekiro - Connected level action game.

I always wanted to try out Sekiro but for some reason I keep skipping Sekiro. Is Sekiro worth it?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm fairly annoyed that they don't have that special Merchant on Iki Island at all and only on the 1st Island in the game. Why would they separate two? Makes no sense.

They do have a special merchant called "Crimson Red Dye Merchant" after you defend Sao. You suppose to find Sao's house to find his note so he lets you know that he will you treat special merchant if you defend Sao.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I always wanted to try out Sekiro but for some reason I keep skipping Sekiro. Is Sekiro worth it?

do you typically enjoy challenging games? Returnal, Dark Souls, Nioh...etc? It's in the realm of those games as far as difficulty. The thing with Sekiro for me is that its very focused on specific patterns they want you to follow. Every boss has almost an exact way to beat them. It almost feels more like a puzzles as opposed to other games which is more about timing and patience. Sekiro rewards being aggressive and the backbone of the game is the parry system.

Also it won GoTY..i remember this being the game that started all the "easy mode/accessibility" discussions because everyone wanted to play it but said it was too hard lol

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
beat iki, i dont think i can fully clear it until i get the sakai and ghost armors though...hmm im not sure if i will

really enjoyed the story though.

You have go to the forgotten shrines and change the armor and wear it and read the notes and follow the instructions you will get new masks, hats and armors