Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I have an entertainment center that has a fixed width.
:dead:!!!!!!

I'm not gonna sit here and act like I never had one of these, but VHS tapes were in style when I did
loldenzel.png

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well that makes sense

Let you guys know about the final 8th archery challenge location. A golden bird won't lead you to the final location.

The only location that is not marked on the map is this challenge location. For the eighth and the last challenge, you have to go to the Raider Memorial fast travel point in the south of the map.

There talk to a man next to a bow rack. You must be wearing Tadayori’s Armor which is unlocked in the main game. That armor was unlocked by completing the Mythic Tale “The Legend of Tadayori” in the first region.

Once you have equipped the armor from the menu talk to the man at Raider Memorial and he will give you the last challenge. Hit all the lanterns in the Raider memorial within 22 seconds and you will get the Pride of Ishikawa Trophy.

I beat all the secs for the 8th archery challenge. I have 3 more to go to beat the 7 secs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anyone else have that weird glitch where a peasant gets attacked in the distance and killed? It’s happened to me twice already, once during the tournament and once out on this little island near a sword sheath color

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat Riku and yeah...this was giving me Sekiro boss fight vibes :whew:. This armor strange as shyt...Ima rock it though it creates some tension on lethal where you need to get that perfect parry.