Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Didn't that ps4 version have 4k and 60fps too? This upgrade probably looks pretty much the same, sort of like the jedi fallen order one was barely a perceptible difference. you really just paying $30 for the dlc. Thats good deal or a bad deal depending on the length. If its like some witcher 3 dlc where it feels like an entire game, good deal. If it's just an extra 4 hours of side quests, i'll wait until it's bargain bin status.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
images

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Didn't that ps4 version have 4k and 60fps too? This upgrade probably looks pretty much the same, sort of like the jedi fallen order one was barely a perceptible difference. you really just paying $30 for the dlc. Thats good deal or a bad deal depending on the length. If its some witcher 3 hearts of stone where it feels like an entire game, good deal. If it's just an extra 4 hours of side quests, i'll wait until it's bargain bin status.

1800pmax/60fps

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey coli brehs.

Are you getting free upgrade next gen GOT Director's Cut if you already have GOT on PS4?

@Gizmo_Duck

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll cop but releasing in late Aug is kinda a bad spot for me, come September there’s 2 games I’m definitely playing a lot; Tales and Deathloop. That said I’m looking at a Black Friday sale or maybe Christmas

edit: unrelated, I hope Sony doesn’t pull this with Bloodborne and have Bluepoint remake the game just to sell it for full retail when all we want with older games is a FPS boost

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ll cop but releasing in late Aug is kinda a bad spot for me, come September there’s 2 games I’m definitely playing a lot; Tales and Deathloop. That said I’m looking at a Black Friday sale or maybe Christmas

what date is tales? I might cop, I’m fiening for a JRPG and monster hunters stories performance is scaring me off from day 1 purchase. Scarlet nexus is cool but like I’ve said it’s not really a JRPG to me, it’s an action rpg, theres no exploration or adventure.

so I might do ghost of Tsushima, Kena, both short, then tales of… or/and deathloop:patrice:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and like that these practices will continue because gamers at large are fickle. I bet you Sony could probably charge $80 for first party games and they'd get away with it. :mjlol:
Well of course, gamers complain about a lot of shady shyt these companies do but keep supporting them. There’s always a vocal minority that opposes foul practices but when you hear about how much game x made you realize the vast majority of gamers don’t care:yeshrug: